SAU Community

Car Just Got Reversed In To.

Rucker34

Hi guys.

My girlfriend's dad just reversed out of the garage and into my front left wing (white R34 GTT). It is not bad just need a new wing. Can any one point me in the right direction? im guessing wreckers? he is not worried about the cost and told me to get a new panel rather than getting a panel beater try to fix it. what do you think would be the best thing to do? get a brand new panel or get one from a wreckers?

A wreckers if you can find an undamaged one in the white the same condition as yours as it would save the cost & time of paint. And make sure your gf doesn't split up with you any time soon :down:

when i had my FC RX7 my best friends mum reversed into my front drivers quarter panel with her BMW on her own driveway, i could barley open the door haha, anyway we went to the police station filed a report on what happened then it was all claimed on her insurance, and because it was done through insurance it went through a quality panel beaters and came out beaut :huh: they even picked up and delivered the car because i worked.

nah were not interested in going through the insurance. He is fine to just pay for it.

I think i must have called almost every wrecker in perth today and only found one with the panel (in silver though, so would deff need to be painted). they said it will cost $400+ a bit of a bloody rip off for a second hand panel if you ask me.

lol how much would a set of gtr ones cost just out of interest?

if you get the gtr guards you might aswell get the whole front changed so it can be painted at the same time. :)

lol nah i dont think so. I dont really want to be spending too much time or money on the car.

I just like the fact that it is a nice looking, easy to drive comfortable and fun car to drive.

I have decided unless i have somethin special like a GTR i am not going to blow any money on it especcialy seeing as i have none lol.

I should be getting that panel delivered to me at work some time today. just need to work out where i am going to take the car to have it painted and fitted.

I now need a new side indicator as well because it has fallen off at some point when i was driving :(

Ok I got the panel.

Not really in the best condition, a few nasty scuff marks on it and a little dent but oh well not a lot I can really do about that.

It is getting painted anyway so they can fix that up. It is better than the one that is on it at the moment.

On the upside it still had the indicator in it so I don’t need to do looking around for another one of those providing it works.

I know people have covered it on here before but could anyone point me in the direction of a good repairer, preferably in Osborne Park Rockingham? I work long days so need somewhere close to home or work.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks