SAU Community

Cabin Micro Filter Part Number?

I was on the phone to Nissan today for about 20minutes and wasn't successful with the range of part numbers that i provided.

Does anyone have any clue as to what part number i should quote for the micro cabin filter.

Cheers

the part no. on the receipt says N*B727A79925 Filter-Pollen (don't know if Nissan needs the N* or whether it's just a code). if it's any help, the location code on the receipt is AL309. it used to be $61.20 incl GST. goodluck in finding one. it's a lot cheaper in the US but with the exchg rate and shipping cost, it's not too far from the local nissan price these days.

• 1 year later...

sorry to dredge an old thread but is this the correct part for cars that also have the ioniser?

i ordered a filter which would work on my v35 coupe but my car also has a bracket for the filter to sit in with wires thru it ( which i believe would be the ioniser). the filter does not fitr in the bracket therefore i'm trying to find the right one for the car.

any help would be appreciated.

sorry to dredge an old thread but is this the correct part for cars that also have the ioniser?

i ordered a filter which would work on my v35 coupe but my car also has a bracket for the filter to sit in with wires thru it ( which i believe would be the ioniser). the filter does not fitr in the bracket therefore i'm trying to find the right one for the car.

I recently put a new carbon micro filter in my V36 cope.

If you know the dimensions (measure the old one?) you can look through the Ryco catalogue on the net for the right size & part number.

The length was not quite enough for my "S" model, but it was close, so I used some stick-on draft excluder foam strips (Bunnings) to pack out the filter ends & fill in the gaps so all the incoming air goes through the filter.

The following Ryco filter is used on a lot of Nissan models & this one is carbon impregnated.

Part RCA113C

Type Cabin Air Filter

End Material Height Overall30.00mm

Outside Length221.00mm

Outside Width200.00mm

I also have this ioniser on my M35... Been trying to find the correct filter for years!!! Reckon I will measure it and try the Ryco cataloge, when I can find the old one.. Pulled them out and replaced with normal filter when I bought the car...

So if I turn on the aircon and the air smells like mold...is this what I replace?

Yes, I would plan on replacing the cabin filter, as its not really that hard a job.

If there is a mould smell - perhaps the drain tubes are blocked and any excess moisture is still sitting in the aircond unit and attracting mould into the car.

Sometimes mould grows on the internal aircond plumbing. I have read about a spray-in product that will remove this mould but I have not used it myself.