SAU Community

R33 GTR with R34 GTR Rims

EVL R33

Guest RedLineGTR

there were some threads about it a while ago...wasent a midnight purple but i think it was black...see if u can search for it. A forum member named "dark" had some photos on his hdd.

Originally posted by gtr13

Not midnght purple but pretty close

Actually, that is midnight purple :D

They were teh pics I was going to post from the UK forum... There are two midnight purple r33s on there with r34 rims, and that's one of them...

Looks great, but they don't fill the guards all the way... I think one of the guys used a small spacer on the hub and it looked MUCH fatter :):D

Originally posted by butthead

The white one is mine

YOU LUCKY BASTARD!

Originally posted by butthead

sorry cant help, they came with the car, i've heard they go for around $2000 second hand in good cond

umm.. more like $4k for a good set..

Originally posted by Merli

Looks great, but they don't fill the guards all the way... I think one of the guys used a small spacer on the hub and it looked MUCH fatter :D :D

definately! when I had them on my car they looked sweet, but needed another 10-20mm of offset to fill the guards properly. I've even heard of r34 owners using spacers for this reason.

Originally posted by gtr13

Merli are you sure because that colour looks exactly like my GTR Dark Grey Pearl it gets a purple metalic look under sun light its a different colour to the gun metal grey of the R32's . Here is another of the same car.

Yup, I'm positive. I remember the thread on GTROC UK where that guy posted these pics of his car.

Midnight purple looks dark grey/black out of the sun.

Here's a photo of my midnight purple gtr:

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00926.jpg