SAU Community

Max Airflow On Std Afm And Max Power From Std Injectors?

Wacky Dee

hey delta force..let me get this rit..

u want around 340hp correct?

but u dont wana upgrade the ecu?

the most common problem wit rb25 is the ecus..

becoz of r&rs..we lose out on alot.

esp. mid-range...

but u got a chiped ecu dont u??

dont no how thats gona work wit an upgraded turbo..

anyways..i sent my exhaust housing to hypergear hiflow..

they built me a ATR28 with a G2 core rated to i believe 430hp..i think??

anyways its bein on now for about 3 weeks..still running it in and its going very well :)

there was abit of mod. to get it to fit..but after that...its all sweet!!

and ive got stock ecu, afm & injectors..

and is hold 14psi fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

without hitting r&r's and i havent max airflow either!!!!!

well thats what my afc neo is saying...

but yeah..2 tuners here said it wouldnt run..or i wouldnt be able to boost past 7psi...

they wer so full of crap...lol

just tryin to sell me one of there turbos..plus supporting parts... etc...

also i believe u cant run a z32 on stock ecu anyways...not sure if u can on a chip thou,??

Now put a ball bearing core in the same wheel combo and then we might have a decent test :)

Comparing two turbo's, with different wheels, to try and show something about bearing type... doesn't work.

Same as the other business trying to plug business without paying trader fee's by comparing old coil packs with his new ones...

Its just not cricket!

yeah.i no i wasnt comparing..lol

i was just simply giving my info and my input..

and saying that he wont max afm/inj/ecu

if he or was to fitted another turbo now...

but again depends on wat turbo he gets :D

Now put a ball bearing core in the same wheel combo and then we might have a decent test :(

Comparing two turbo's, with different wheels, to try and show something about bearing type... doesn't work.

Same as the other business trying to plug business without paying trader fee's by comparing old coil packs with his new ones...

Its just not cricket!

Sorry just have to say some thing. So business who pays your fees makes them a better business and for business who's not a sponsor gets plugged by you?

We were a sponsor for your site for more then 10 month so yes you did take my money. For us to continue our sponsorship You need to change the way of how you setup this site. Just like how NS and Boost cursing has done. So goods from traders do gets exposed to the public on the main page and we did got heaps more clicks on our ads there. I'm very certain lot of other traders do feel the same way.

Edited by hypergear

Sorry just have to say some thing. So business who pays your fees makes them a better business and for business who's not a sponsor gets plugged by you?

We were a sponsor for your site for more then 10 month so yes you did take my money. For us to continue our sponsorship You need to change the way of how you setup this site. Just like how NS and Boost cursing has done. So goods from traders do gets exposed to the public on the main page and we did got heaps more clicks on our ads there. I'm very certain lot of other traders do feel the same way.

No, a sponsor is someone who PAYS to advertise, drum up business, whatever. I never said anything about them being "better" than someone else. They are just following the route of fairness.

We have an obligation to those people to ensure only they are getting their monies worth by not letting other businesses drum business and so on for free.

Your in business, you should be across this concept fairly easily.

And to date, i have not seen any such thoughts/recommendation in the feedback section about your ideas... nor has any other trader said anything.

Well I don’t see how you tried to protect us when we first started on this forum as a sponsor 3 years ago, you gave quite few awful comments just like some others did. As a web master you’ve should’ve never disencourage or negatively comment on a specific Sponsor. You took our money to advertise our stock and encourage with our sales correct?

I fully understand where you stand and how you prefer to manage your site. As a business trader we want the max exposure of our goods to the public.

for example compare at the No. of Clicks on an average traders ad on NS forums vs publishing date vs No. of replies to this forum. You will notice there is a quite abit of difference. and that made us happily sponsoring them for the past 3 years at $190 per month.

Look I'm not a website manager, I'm just giving some advises on a trader’s prospective. by changing the layout, increase business exposure and give the right support will attract more advertisers and maximize your profit as a advertising agent.

any way. I'm replying to those threads giving correct assistance and information. Not advertising our goods.

Edited by hypergear

Were you doing bad tests and so on then too?

Quoting pricing, delivery and so on - is advertising.

As for the trading amount, we are far less than $190/month, so it stands to reason doesnt it? (considering ours is basically half)

Less exposure, less cost.

Also dont forget NS.Com is run as a business (profit). We are run to exist (non profit). Its a community here, not a commercial entity.

There is a key difference. People pay money as much to advertise, as to help out the community that is "SAU". Giving something back in some ways as oppose to just worrying about pure profit which is fair enough if thats how you want to be.

All products are going though in different stages of R&R and development to get close the point of perfection. We've paid you to advertise our products not publically bagging and damage our business image. Regardless if this website is your going business or not, We've paid you in full for your service and you've delivered it horribly. I sincerely hope this does not happen again to any other trade members in this community.

As for advertising, this is your website, so you decide how to run it. since you are a none-profit organization I'm just giving you some advise, and with additional income you can make this site even better and bigger.