SAU Community

Ideas For Rims On A Black R34?

There is a huge difference between gold and bronze and imho there aren't many chrome wheels that look good on any skyline.

Definitely bronze wheels on a black car looks tough and classy.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was doin this same this about 5 months ago. i got a black r34 gtt and decided to go 18's instead of 19's which was a good idea i recon. There black with chrome lip. there big enough, look good i think and i recon any bigger would b a bad move performace wise... i recon all black or black chrome lip in 18's, and then smoke all the lights tint the windows and make it look evil haha. by the way, NZMO i like ya car mate, looks awesome.

fark after seeing that photo edit of your yellow R34 julz, making me want to get a kit now..good luck with the choice of rims ay, check out JPC in ozzy park, heaps of nice jap rims to choose from

dont even bother getting genuine jap race wheels if your budget is below 3000.

the rule of thumb is 20s are pretty stupid but ive only ever seen 20s look good with massive offsets which your only gonna get in jap wheels and thats more like $4000.

unfortunately buddy i dont think by the sounds of things your gonna be spending anywhere near as much as that. if you get jap wheels they gonna be 18s with +60 offsets or something stupid.

get 18s because rubber is cheap, unless you have a massive kit stay away from anything bigger.

tempetyres

oztyres.

have fun

as for wheels on a black car.

black on black is a no brainer, and everyone loves polished lips with black spokes

_MG_1747.jpg

_MG_1714.jpg

2904568364_4ba06321eb_o.jpg

yes, with fery few exceptions... chrome meisters/professors look sweeeeeet on black cars... and i'm NOT gonna take no for an answer! :P

although i do prefer my black professors with red nuts :)

Yeah I see where you are coming from... Chrome Meisters are a nice style of wheels, but still I prefer the Polished Silver alloy lip then chrome.

I always thought it was just Polished Alloy and chrome is cheap shit.

What wheels are the ones on the supra? they dont look cheap, i like them tho.

these must be like 10k lol does anyone kno if theres anything similar to these on the 35?

the others i like had difficult finding the right size. once again madonnas i think only come in 20inch??

and the vsr's were too skinny but i like how they have a black lip with it.

post-43914-1236346913_thumb.jpg

post-43914-1236347546_thumb.jpg

post-43914-1236347566_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1R34SON

WTF that is crazy! Looks Awesome.

Whats that cylinder thing just after the front wheel arch?

good question, not a fkn clue lol

more than likely air lifts, though normally people mount them inside the footwells.

^^ Fark thats hot

lol John, Clement's R34 is one of the nicest GTT's ever

anyway, Julz, i need to talk to you tomorrow but we needs to go for a drive to where i bought my rims, i think the black with red lip is a winner, can get it with rubber within your budget too... and you've seen my 19'' they work awesome

you know you want to :)

lol John, Clement's R34 is one of the nicest GTT's ever

anyway, Julz, i need to talk to you tomorrow but we needs to go for a drive to where i bought my rims, i think the black with red lip is a winner, can get it with rubber within your budget too... and you've seen my 19'' they work awesome

you know you want to :)

give me a buzz whenever bro, and lets go see this winner!

clement did u replace ur bonnet with a mirror? lol respect if u keep ur ride that clean all the time, black really is a bitch but just sexy when clean

Not sure now, but before the $ crash new ssr professors were under 3k brand new (18*9 and 18*10), the three piece volks were about 3300 delivered and more again for the te37's etc.

If its a gtt I dont think you can run the offset needed to make 3piece wheels look good... have a look at xd9's etc

clement did u replace ur bonnet with a mirror? lol respect if u keep ur ride that clean all the time, black really is a bitch but just sexy when clean

Haha.. Yeah black is a bitch to take care. Thanks to the wonder of modern technology. eg: a very good camera

more than likely air lifts, though normally people mount them inside the footwells.

Yes you are right.

I spoke to GTTR34 lastnight and thats what he said, Air Lifts, so when the car goes into the pits to do a tyre change, the car can just quickly jack itself up.

Save the pit crew from lining up a jack / lift under the car and straight to the tyre change.