SAU Community

Where Do U Get Ur V35 Serviced At?

Jamie at Autoworkshop is one of the places I trust to service my cars and as you can see he posts the servicing costs freely on the net.

++1

I did my 30000 service there and i was juggling between Autoworkshop and Autoworx. Since i work real close to Autoworkshop, i decide to try em out.

And boy am i glad i did.

Jamie knows his trade that's for sure. For $450 i got a full service, brake clean, handbrake adjustment and four wheel alignment. The car feels so good afterward. Not only that, he spent 20 minutes when i came and picked up the car and literally explained every little detail on the service he did. A customer service hard to find in Auto repair shop nowadays.

I'm a very happy customer.... :) ....<--- Always wanted to use this emoticon :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys i really need those log books for the v35 coupe, so i can get them stamped on the service when i go soon to service my car. - (semi bump i guess :P) anyone else know were i can get them

thanks

cool thanks. i tried it yesterday but it didnt work at the time.

anyone buy the Owners Manual & Service Schedule Maintenance Book $59.95 NZD?? ........im guessing thats the one im looking for.

Edited by ezy03

hey guys i really need those log books for the v35 coupe, so i can get them stamped on the service when i go soon to service my car. - (semi bump i guess :)) anyone else know were i can get them

thanks

This is the official 2009 Nissan maintenance schedule book, you can use it to keep a record for your own reference. Log book download.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
++1

I did my 30000 service there and i was juggling between Autoworkshop and Autoworx. Since i work real close to Autoworkshop, i decide to try em out.

And boy am i glad i did.

Jamie knows his trade that's for sure. For $450 i got a full service, brake clean, handbrake adjustment and four wheel alignment. The car feels so good afterward. Not only that, he spent 20 minutes when i came and picked up the car and literally explained every little detail on the service he did. A customer service hard to find in Auto repair shop nowadays.

I'm a very happy customer.... :) ....<--- Always wanted to use this emoticon :)

+++1 for Autoworkshop, coming from nissan servicing i felt i was being jipped and being charged for things that weren't necessary, Phil at the Autoworkshop did a mid-service 35k service and changed spark plugs, belts and rear diff oil and again went through all the little servicing details and even showed them to me with bonus rim & headlight cleaning =)

overall came to about $735 although slimmed my wallet immensely, was very happy with the service at hand and the car felt smoother driving away too =)

Thanks for the recommendation guys!! :D

Edited by Will Power

You guys are getting seriously sodomised on your servicing prices... I used to pay $190 for a regular service and $350 for a major on my 350z from a Nissan dealership.

That's pretty good. What happened? you said "i used to pay"

Did you sell your Z?

You guys are getting seriously sodomised on your servicing prices... I used to pay $190 for a regular service and $350 for a major on my 350z from a Nissan dealership.

That is uncalled for in more ways then one, if they are happy with the service they received after stating how much they paid what is your problem how much they pay, in life you get what you pay for.

This has to be the first time I have ever heard someone say a service by a second year apprentice (if you are lucky) at a major dealership is better then one by someone with Jamie's experience.

I don't have a problem... Im just letting everyone know there's a cheaper option. There's not much entailed in a regular service and you don't need to be a master mechanic to competently carry out a service. Unless you're getting sexual gratification on top of the mechanical service I can't see how anybody who knows better would still be happy to pay these prices when they can service it at the prices I quoted. You own a friggin Nissan not a luxury euro car. In fact most Nissan dealerships have the 350z's as the cheapest Nissan to service. That's right cheaper than your micras or tiidas.

That is uncalled for in more ways then one, if they are happy with the service they received after stating how much they paid what is your problem how much they pay, in life you get what you pay for.

This has to be the first time I have ever heard someone say a service by a second year apprentice (if you are lucky) at a major dealership is better then one by someone with Jamie's experience.

I was quoted $199 for a service from James @ Tokyo Motorsports (a.k.a. Autoworkshop) using Motul full synth oil and quality filters. I don't see that as getting sodomised going on price and quality of service items. If you have additional work done e.g. tranny & diff oil change or coolant flush then it's going to cost more, much like it does at a dealership. My V8 Calais standard services cost is around $250 from Holden. Start adding other service items like previously mentioned and the bill goes up pretty damn quick. I've had a bill from Holden at $1200 once, that was Sodomy. I was pissed that they replaced & serviced components I didn't authorise and let the service manager know about it, In verbal AND written form. The Bill was reduced to $800 and my next service was free.

Edited by mosoto