SAU Community

Japanese Snowgear Brands!

West

Hi guys,

Hope some of you Japan residents can help me with this.

I believed that the Jap has their own Snowboard and Ski clothing brands but my mate doesn't believe so. I tried google it but only mess/junks came up. I know some of you guys do live and work on the snow resorts there so please shed some light by naming a few Japanese Snow wear/gear branded (which i believe existed).

With such a massive tourism industry when it comes to ski/snowboard, i really don't believe that they don't produce their own line of snow wear and gear......!

Thanks

Yonex

Kissmark

Deeluxe ?? (not 100% sure on this)

Theres a few others who do snow clothing as well but the japanese are real brand orientated and follow what the pro's are riding so brands like Burton are huge!

Yonex

Kissmark

Deeluxe ?? (not 100% sure on this)

Theres a few others who do snow clothing as well but the japanese are real brand orientated and follow what the pro's are riding so brands like Burton are huge!

pretty sure deeluxe is american. my boots are deeluxe.

the main one is kissmark, another popular one is ignio but dont know if it is japanese

"the jap" .......... do have their own brands, the same as any other country.

as the others have arleady mentioned

Im assuming your meaning well known brands, I used to ride with some guys who made the label .. create local design ..

a few of the better shops know of the brand here in tokyo ..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Speaking of snow gear, I've heard the Japanese often trade up their gear each year to have the best and latest. Where can I get my hands on cheap, hardly-used, good-condition ski gear that may be a season or two old? I need to buy gear for this season.