SAU Community

Fast And The Furious Red Carpet Premiere

JET200

Look on the ninemsn news website if you want, it seems they have confirmed it so i'm just saying what i saw that's all :D

Im not arguing with you, just saying that yesterday vin had pulled out because he had something else booked.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd pulled out too f i found out i was riding in an IS250 :D

lol, of all the cars in oz to choose from an IS250f would not even be an option, i would much rather something from a chevy car club, a nice low rider impala maybe, that would be cool.

its bullshit how they cancelled the tour, not surprised if Vin Diesel was double booked but Paul Walker...i feel sorri for the SAU guy who wud hav had the chance to take him around in his GTR...oh well maybe when F&F 5 comes out we'll b ready

the premiere movie showing is still on tonight, i'm still going, but just wont be driving paul walker from the hotel to the red carpet. must say it doesn't really matter to me, at least i still get to see the movie! :(

I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie. It looks really great compared to the early trailer that I saw of them stealing the petrol and about 20 seconds of flashes from the rest of the movie.

I watched a 20 minute behind the scenes video and I am very impressed.

Enjoy the movie mate. :(

the premiere movie showing is still on tonight, i'm still going, but just wont be driving paul walker from the hotel to the red carpet. must say it doesn't really matter to me, at least i still get to see the movie! :(

do you need a date???

just to let u know ... i dont put out.. :(

Well it was fun walking down the red carpet which went for for like 30 meters haha. Lined with people waiting for autographs LOL :)

To be honest I didn't enjoy the movie.. too many unrealistic stunts/driving, and overall boring.. just didnt have the same feel of the other movies. It's timeline is set before the tokyo drift movie. the blue R34 used for most of the powerslides and stunts is a GTT. Some brief scenes were nice with the jap cars and girls... but not enough of it!! The storyline was crap, acting was crap, cars were average. I enjoyed the tokyo drift movie, but Fast n Furious 4 just doesn't live up to the hype.

Matt, where were you hiding all night?!

I agree about the movie, weakest in the series so far and the cars didn't do a huge amount for me either.

There was a substantial amount of girl on girl in the movie however :sick:

You can probably tell from the trailers and the recycled title that it wasn't going to be a quality movie.

I hate the F&F series using GTTs, NA supras and 540is and mod them to pass them off as GTRs, turbo supras and M5s.

wow so this will be a "possibly rent on dvd if i can be bothered and am so bored with life if i don't do something i'll off myself"

By the sound of it this a movie for torrents.

lol couldnt agree more... i always thought it was going to be, nice to have confirmation so i dont waste my money though cause some of the guys from work wanted to go.

You can probably tell from the trailers and the recycled title that it wasn't going to be a quality movie.

I hate the F&F series using GTTs, NA supras and 540is and mod them to pass them off as GTRs, turbo supras and M5s.

Watching the specials on the first few movies, they use about 4 different versions of the same car. imagine the amount of money they'd have to fork out to have all 4 GTRs or whatever, and then how much it would cost to maintain them, seeing as two of them are used for stunts and end up getting smashed around fairly badly

Watching the specials on the first few movies, they use about 4 different versions of the same car. imagine the amount of money they'd have to fork out to have all 4 GTRs or whatever, and then how much it would cost to maintain them, seeing as two of them are used for stunts and end up getting smashed around fairly badly

They only had one real GTR and the rest were GT-Ts modded to look like a GTR.

Hopefully I won't be able to notice that in the movie. :(