SAU Community

What Does This Key Do !

• 3 weeks later...
it will be one of the first thing on the list...

waiting for the bloody compliance plate now............

Nah thats to disable the alarm, keep it with you, if you lose your original key you will need the small key to disable the alarm before you start the car with your spare key, the small metal plug just underneath the car key insert.

I need to figure out what this button does, its like a windscreen with zags on it and its located right beside the VLC and boot opener. neone has any ideas?

Cheers!

Nah thats to disable the alarm, keep it with you, if you lose your original key you will need the small key to disable the alarm before you start the car with your spare key, the small metal plug just underneath the car key insert.

I need to figure out what this button does, its like a windscreen with zags on it and its located right beside the VLC and boot opener. neone has any ideas?

Cheers!

Thank you mate

I too have the button your talking about and have no clue what it does ??.. first i though it might have anything to do with foglights (which are disabled anyway) but not sure....

Cheers!

heated front screen. that would make your car a northern car. its on a few of them but not all.

geek,

nissan.

heated front screen. that would make your car a northern car. its on a few of them but not all.

geek,

nissan.

Chris you know way too much about V35 :blink:

does this get disable for compliance by any chance

Yep that thing near the key is the transponder for the imobiliser. Car wont start without it.

Funny, just looking at the manual little while ago and it mentioned somethin about a Rear Curtain button near the VDC control.But obviously not the case..unless curtain was removed. But I'm sure Chris is right wbout the heated glass option. cheers