SAU Community

Words Cannot Describe What Some Of U Missed Out.......

MissR34

Can I think out loud for a sec.... that safety car should have a race number and a driver name on it. There... I said it... P*ssoff this one horse race crap and bring back the V8 eater. We can't always ban cars that smash aussie crap can we?

the australian touring car series handicapped the GTR's and everything else that was brutaly quick around the track, mostly to make it more competitive, as for banning it...

... well, im fairly sure group a in general just died.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

threads gone from r35 at bp regular meetup to which is the best super car to gtr being banned :P

technically it wasnt banned more so holden n ford packed up there sh*t and started their own series with different rules so they wernt allowed to race i think they were going to run the race without holden n ford but didnt have the marketing/people behind it to keep it going.

many threads on sau, youtube & wikpedia on the subject

Go for a ride in one 12 months ago, then I'll be jealous lol - I'm still one down on Mr Donnon though...

The best thing about R35s is there arent too many going around with god-awful atrocious taped on Bangkok body kits.....at the moment. Give it time :(

BTW Chef one of the CAMS officials that passengers in the safety car was very impressed that we could shift our R35 using those manual paddles behind the steering wheel. You see the safety car crew are not allowed to touch the paddles or switches, and have to leave the car in 'D' for Drive under strict orders from upstairs :P

hey dave

just in case u didnt read facebook status, you're going to hate me AGAIN

you should have hung round for another 10 mins..........you only just left before i got there, and 5 mins afta i got there (and started talkin to luke and flick who seen us pull in)................she pulled in again :P

YUCK!!

Front under-spoiler looks like arse. Spoke rims are shite. bring back the solid 5 or 6 spokes

i do however love the grille

has some ED-209 thing going on

-D

bah..according to matty t..it was there again on sat night..and knowing my luck..i came into BP about 5 mins AFTER it was there..goddammit

was there to see it last night, quite impressive, guy driving it was a top bloke, had a chat to him for abit. Took a video of it pulling out and disappearing quite quickly, if i have the energy during the week, i'll upload it.

car was insane,he know he offered to let me drive it but every one else would get jealous so i said no, cant be too greedy ya know lol

I did tell the guy when he first pulled up "uh oh, now you've done it. Here come the Skylines Australia club members! Get out while you can" :(

but the funniest part last night was when cara said "she was the best blower on the block"

i think she was talking bout her car

... yes .... she was talking about the car :( ... nothing went on in the back of the Stagea ... nothing! :/

Edited by RubyRS4

The best thing about R35s is there arent too many going around with god-awful atrocious taped on Bangkok body kits.....at the moment. Give it time :P

BTW Chef one of the CAMS officials that passengers in the safety car was very impressed that we could shift our R35 using those manual paddles behind the steering wheel. You see the safety car crew are not allowed to touch the paddles or switches, and have to leave the car in 'D' for Drive under strict orders from upstairs :down:

Haha, that's ridiculous - I was going to say what about all the manual safety cars over the years, but all the ones I can think of in recent memory have been autos :S Either way, pretty damn soft on the organiser/clerk-of-course's part. There's no reason why the V8s shouldn't be able to keep up lol

I'll give you a buzz later on this week and bring the N1 out for a drive, if you're around the place.

Dohmar - you're seriously dissing BBS LMs?? Mate, time for a style adjustment!!

Edited by Iron Chef

Dohmar - you're seriously dissing BBS LMs?? Mate, time for a style adjustment!!

Yep. I dont like my cars rims to look like a malvern star's wheels. However if you like pushbikes, go right ahead.

5 or 6 spoke ftw. I see nothing wrong with stock 32/34 gtr rims ;P

-D

I think mesh type rims look good on skylines, even the cheapish starcorp fusion look reasonably good. Much better than impulse...!!

Heh sorry. Whenever I see a car with mesh spokes I think "Standish Spec"...

my only question is...

Does it come in 18 speed version?

-D

Heh sorry. Whenever I see a car with mesh spokes I think "Standish Spec"...

my only question is...

Does it come in 18 speed version?

-D

Lol! Each to his/her own