SAU Community

What Can You Fit In The Boot?

My dog just jumped the fence when i was out having a drive and when i found him he was at my work. I had to put him in the boot. He's a Doberman x Rottweiler (big dog)

He seemed very happy in here :P

my Acoustic Guitar wont fit!!

put the back seat down? I didnt know how to, UNTIL i put my gf in the boot and ask her to try the escape thingo.. (where u pull the wire, and the boot opens up).. then she found the thingo to lower the rear seat..

p/s: it was fun~ try yourself in da dark~ :P

After months of searching I bit the bullet and made a custom fibreglass esky that would fit in the 33 boot. Then I bought a rear strut brace. Now things aren't so peachy.

haha nice! cant miss the esky!

its a fairly decent sized boot, my dad travels alot, taking him to the airport, he has a suitcase (full size) put in length ways and two smaller bags on either side.

Adding a sub would take a huge chunk of space, unless its one of those molded ones.

With rear seats down?

3 dogs (28kg, 29.5kg & 60kg)

1 tent

2 sleeping bags

2 large luggage bags full of clothes & stuff

1 large Esky

and a heap of other crap

... with room for the dogs to move agound :D

... or a Go Kart with tools & stuff ;)

Edited by iamhe77

ok dumb question time

was moving a few weeks ago and tried to put a moving trolley in the V. i couldn't figure out how to put the seats down. can the seats be put down in a V sedan?

btw the boot is big enough for a few bodies if anyone is interested in kidnapping or the like :(

ok dumb question time

was moving a few weeks ago and tried to put a moving trolley in the V. i couldn't figure out how to put the seats down. can the seats be put down in a V sedan?

btw the boot is big enough for a few bodies if anyone is interested in kidnapping or the like :(

there is a thingy that u pull inside the car to open up the boot.. so, he/she might still run away.. :(