Sammy34

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yer sunnybank here mate

Nice avatar!!

Southside here as well.

Always up for a cruise and chat. I will be picky about dates though as I am in Mt Isa for work alot of the time.

Do many of you guys bring your partners along to events, etc? My Fiance' tends to not want to come along in fear of being the only female.....

i bring mine along sometimes, if she wants to come she comes... :wub:

Nice avatar!!

Southside here as well.

Always up for a cruise and chat. I will be picky about dates though as I am in Mt Isa for work alot of the time.

pfft, sook....

Do many of you guys bring your partners along to events, etc? My Fiance' tends to not want to come along in fear of being the only female.....

i'll come around.. always keen for somethin like drinks, bbq, etc... somethin different than a normal cruise.. (i'm a female btw)

live 2 mins walking distance from garden city.. :wub:

Organize all the crew to meet here @ EFI PERFORMANCE Sam. (YATALA)

Safe parking, can put a bbq on and heap's of car talking here to do.

This sounds perfect.. you supplying the beers too :wub: i wanna come down see your shop anyways.. now that your in pushing distance from my area LOL

haha my misses cant stand to be in a fast car let alone around a group of them.

Well, since there has been such a good response may look at something around easter holidays. I'll talk to Whitey at EFI and see when his happy to have a group of us around for drinks etc and look at the new dyno. Keep your eyes out in the events sections.

Well, since there has been such a good response may look at something around easter holidays. I'll talk to Whitey at EFI and see when his happy to have a group of us around for drinks etc and look at the new dyno. Keep your eyes out in the events sections.

Ill keep in contact with you Sam, id rather the dyno to be in so we can run afew car's up and show you our diagnostic equipment, and maybe afew power run's just for fun.

Look's like a good number, also carpark is secluded away from randoms and cop's.

WHITEY

Yeah i would be keen since there are a few new people, meaning i won't feel so left out :P

lol don't think my misses would come, she laughs at me when i mention a cruise to her :D

but yeah any time should be good for me and EFI place would be nice ;)

Capalaba - but i get around, inala, sunnybank (alot), carindale, garden city... everywhere...

i'm at uni everyday, so easter holiday would be good.

maybe you guys should join up here:

www.sauqld.com

may get a much larger response :)

haha she wont be the only female.. there are plenty of us :)

Ill keep in contact with you Sam, id rather the dyno to be in so we can run afew car's up and show you our diagnostic equipment, and maybe afew power run's just for fun.

Look's like a good number, also carpark is secluded away from randoms and cop's.

WHITEY

im there wigga

getting the dyno soon? boost leak is fixed =]

Very subtle Simon... Love your work!!!

I am in Springfield but would travel to Yatala to see a new business get up and running!!

we can croooze together if you like =]

but only if i can wear the tinkerbell shirt