SAU Community

Wax/polish+gtr = Blue Mirror On Wheels

GD2ILA

Hello everyone as you all know i had my front end chop off last year :) , and this is the first proper photos i've taken of the car since i got it back :blink: . I just washed with Meguiars Gold wash and polished with Autogleam (one of the best polish out there) and too me the car can't get any shinnier than that. Had a lady use my car as a mirror when i went to coles at Altona Gate :blink: .

http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww109/GD2ILA/BNR34/

Hello everyone as you all know i had my front end chop off last year :sick: , and this is the first proper photos i've taken of the car since i got it back :down: . I just washed with Meguiars Gold wash and polished with Autogleam (one of the best polish out there) and too me the car can't get any shinnier than that. Had a lady use my car as a mirror when i went to coles at Altona Gate :) .

http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww109/GD2ILA/BNR34/

Car looks friggin sweet and shiney as man!

Haha! Was she hot? :)

I'm still amazed by well kept R34 GTR's, looks hot as. Bugger it I'm still gonna buy a V.spec II in 5 years. I don't give a f*k.

By the way, Did you buy this GTR from some one in Queensland?

nah she wasn't hot, but she thinks she is (admiring herself in her reflection).

my friend did get it from QLD with about 20,000k's on her. he had it for 1 month then sold it to me, i've now clocked up 95,000k's. Just got it back from Racepace 9yrs old and still pushing out 250rwkw.

i think i saw you too, were you driving your 4door skyline?

that's me (in front of car, and if you look closely enough you can almost see me in the reflection of every pic) pretty ugly hah? lol

nah she wasn't hot, but she thinks she is (admiring herself in her reflection).

my friend did get it from QLD with about 20,000k's on her. he had it for 1 month then sold it to me, i've now clocked up 95,000k's. Just got it back from Racepace 9yrs old and still pushing out 250rwkw.

i think i saw you too, were you driving your 4door skyline?

that's me (in front of car, and if you look closely enough you can almost see me in the reflection of every pic) pretty ugly hah? lol

yeah that was me. by the time i saw you and was like frozen starring at the car i didnt get to wave or anything lol

• 3 months later...

nice car mate, i'm actually thinking about selling my gtr to get a bayside blue vspec 34 aswell.

havent made up my mind yet but your pics definately are helping my decision :down:

Edited by KR4-GTR