SAU Community

What Happened To Rezz?

Parag0n

While I was importing cars Rezz helped me out alot sourcing some rare parts and even doing a bit of translation, I had a Cima and a GTR and he was invaluable for some hard to come by information, especially the Cima.

He was a Japan forum regular and was starting up his own business exporting parts to Australia, does anybody know what happened?

I haven't heard from him in over 2 years.

I saw this mythical beast and tried to kill it in a car accident only a week ago or so... but of course failed.

well either commit ritual suicide in shame or try harder...

:banana: I just realised not one of you arse clowns has answered this poor gents question properly.

rezz, is still around from time to time. he is no longer a mod (his choice) as he no longer is on the forum as much as he used to be. he still has his website 7tune I believe and is still in japan.

oooo look at me... my name's Richard and I'm the voice of reason... ooooo...

if the 7tune forums are still running he might be on there... otherwise try n grab iSteve, he should know Rezz's whereabouts.

lol, shut up shan-chan...

:/ I just realised not one of you arse clowns has answered this poor gents question properly.

rezz, is still around from time to time. he is no longer a mod (his choice) as he no longer is on the forum as much as he used to be. he still has his website 7tune I believe and is still in japan.

Thanks mate

Haha hello everyone :)

I forgot all about SAU because of other things happening like my son being born etc!

Paragon I'm still here and as others have said pretty busy with a lot of other stuff all centering around making money in Japan without teaching haha...

Yes 7Tune is still going and is a primary concern.

I don't have too much time to spare to help out on forums much anymore, it feels like an eternity since I had a Skyline too... still love them though.

Hey Jesse! Thanks for not killing me the other week...lol