SAU Community

What is u guys got from 0-100Kms?

steven

Hay guys, what do u get from 0-100kms? Mine's R33 GTST(Auto) from 0-100kms is 8.1 sec. How is the result for GTST, is my car in good condition or bad condition? Becasue my pervious GTS could get it within 10 Second(MT). So i just wonder is that result very bad for a turbo car?

Cheers

Steven

yeah mate i think so! So u think my car is on not too good condition? Becasue actually since i bought that car, no matter how hard i accleerate the car(Kick down), and i didn't feel the turbo is coming.( Becasue that is my first turbo car, and i never sit on a turbo car) So just wonder when the turbo is coming, how is it feel and how can i know when the turbo is coming?

I know in the Dash under the RMP in R33 have got a little clock, it like +7, and -7! And when accelerate hard it will raise. I wonder, when it will be raise to +7, becasue even i kick down , the maximum i could achieved was between +2 to +4 ! what is yours one guys. What do u guys got, if u kick down?

Cheers mate

Steven

i don't really understand what u mean. Sorry!

But i did shifting the gear manually, even from 0-100kms, started from 1-and 2 gear. And i also couldn't achieve +7.(Max i could go is +4- +5) If on the highway, i did push the O/D button and power button, then kick down from 70kms to 140kms. It also couldn't achieve it. Wonder why? is my car have problem or the turbo goes down?

Last thing is can you please tell me how does the turbo works?(Becasue it is my first turbo car) is it noticeable?

Thanks for the advice!

IC, thx bro! Make me so upset b4, i thought my turbo have something wrong. So if i want to achieve +7, then what can i do, please show me. Becasue i really feel my car even got the turbo, but it's not so powerful.

By the way, can u please tell me, how to determine the turbo and the engin is in good condition?

Cheers bro

pentae :P

steven dude "Becasue i really feel my car even got the turbo, but it's not so powerful."

that doesnt really make any sense :) surely you can find some one who knows a bit about these cars that can help you first hand! because i cant understand you bro!

to up your boost to get your +7 get a bleed valve fitted. very simple about 100$AUS. But factory boost gauges can be faulty, i had mine running 12psi, and the factory needle hardly moved into the +zone for some reason.

Thx dude, u know why i said like that bro? Because today i killed by one GTS25 on the traffic light. that's why i thought perhaps my turbo has something wrong or either my engine is in not good.

Because it's a long story. Since i bought that car, i need to repair lots of thing. But anyway, i really appreciate you guys the valuable advice.

cheers bro!

Originally posted by steven

IC, thx bro! Make me so upset b4, i thought my turbo have something wrong. So if i want to achieve +7, then what can i do, please show me. Becasue i really feel my car even got the turbo, but it's not so powerful.

By the way, can u please tell me, how to determine the turbo and the engin is in good condition?

Cheers bro

The main question is y did u buy an auto for??

By stall it up i mean using your left foot ump on the brake hard so the car isnt going anywhere...then using your right foot apply some throttle.

The revs will climb ad the engine will start making boost, if you let go of the brake the car will kind of cataplut from the standing start. Try this method a few times, with different amounts of reves, even wheelspin to see the quickest way

I have an Auto and its fine. Just stall it up using the brake to about 2000rpm then plant it. If you want to go faster turn overdrive off so it rides out 3rd gear all the way. My 0-100 time is like 5.5 sec using the stall method. Make sure the power button is on so it will redline every gear and it should be better. And getting +4 on the stock boost is good probaly about 7psi (guess?).