Wakie Wrap Up Thread

The Bogan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never took any photos on the day so I actually bought the CD from OZ Event Photo. Just received it in the mail today and found that they include a selection of shots of all the cars in addition to hi-res ones of my own.

There's quite a few so rather than attaching them all individually I've zipped them up and uploaded them as one file. Enjoy! :D

Wakefield_Track_Day_Pics.zip

I never took any photos on the day so I actually bought the CD from OZ Event Photo. Just received it in the mail today and found that they include a selection of shots of all the cars in addition to hi-res ones of my own.

There's quite a few so rather than attaching them all individually I've zipped them up and uploaded them as one file. Enjoy! :laugh:

Wakefield_Track_Day_Pics.zip

David, thanks a million for posting those up. Can you please send me OZ Events contact details so i can get some of the pics of my car in his res too. There are some SENSATIONAL shots there.

Makes me want to go back again!!!!

David, thanks a million for posting those up. Can you please send me OZ Events contact details so i can get some of the pics of my car in his res too. There are some SENSATIONAL shots there.

Makes me want to go back again!!!!

PM replied Andrew... let me know if you didn't get it (firefox is playing up).

Hey David, can you please share them with me also?

No worries, PM sent.

Unless it's against forum rules to post the business details I'm happy to post them within the thread... I'll check out the rules!

What might be a no-no is to openly share the photos..

Check and make sure there are no legal papers with the photos that says you cannot share them etc

Usually they will add a PDF to the CD/DVD that says you cannot redistribute the pictures etc

haha let me guess. you will tell the grand kids you were kicking arse and leading everyone.

the real storie. we were all just coming around to lap you again. :D

hahah awesome shot though.

Well my best time on the day was 1.30 ,i'm chuffed not to bad for an old cheese on her first go,and i'm sure i'll get better with more track time,i can't wait for the next one. :D

What might be a no-no is to openly share the photos..

Check and make sure there are no legal papers with the photos that says you cannot share them etc

Usually they will add a PDF to the CD/DVD that says you cannot redistribute the pictures etc

Yep, that's all good. They told me they don't have copyright on the images. There's a note included with the CD that just asks they are mentioned if the images are posted/used anywhere.