SAU Community

Wa V Series Car Cruise 9th May

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking at some of the photos i might have to get me a wing for the V and some nice rims.

I am in love with the rims on the dark 4 door. Who's is that? where can i get them? They just scream "MONEY!" :D

Ok when's the next one?

Lets get this going, bigger and better with a car magazine doing a story. OH YEAH BABY!!!!!!

XTC plan the next map and bring on those Iron Chef skills :down:

To 1CRY 350, nice car dude, what wheels are you roling on? Nice car to WA crew. =) nice and shiny.

To Paul, did u end up going mate? LOL coz by looking at that shoot man.. feeling sorry for yah if you didnt make it. heheheh :down:

To 1CRY 350, nice car dude, what wheels are you roling on? Nice car to WA crew. =) nice and shiny.

To Paul, did u end up going mate? LOL coz by looking at that shoot man.. feeling sorry for yah if you didnt make it. heheheh :down:

I'm trying to forget the painful memories of when i had to turn around and drive back home knowing i was going to miss out on the greatest V35 cruise i have ever been on.

Looking at some of the photos i might have to get me a wing for the V and some nice rims.

I am in love with the rims on the dark 4 door. Who's is that? where can i get them? They just scream "MONEY!" :D

Ok when's the next one?

Lets get this going, bigger and better with a car magazine doing a story. OH YEAH BABY!!!!!!

XTC plan the next map and bring on those Iron Chef skills :down:

dark four door is a mate of mine. his rims can be bought at bob jane so not hard to fetch. next one wont be for a while but if you want you can organise it as ive got exams coming up etc so will be flat out. if i was to organise another one wont be til another month or so. next one will be with a few z boys.

Ooooo.... The next one can be Geraldton. :down:

Ok maybe not. But we will be having the Midwest Show & Shine in September (i think)

But don't come then becasue i would have no chance at winning "Best Import"

Thanks for the photos oaksey, quite the stealth photographer there, didn't even notice you were lurking most of the time! I will try to put mine up tonight if there are any decent ones.

And Chris those 4 teasers you put up look great, wish I had a photo of my car mid flight, if i knew you were doing that i would have driven right next to you guys the entire cruise!

Anyway, was great fun, really good to meet the bunch and head out for a drive, especially along the coast up to Hillarys, that was great. Richard, your prep skills were top notch (except for not having enough maps so i had no idea where to go :down: ) and I think everyone really appreciated the effort.

bloody hell strydes if i knew there was going to be more then 10 ppl i wouldve printed heaps more LOL. i was astonished by the turnout.

Big Thanks to Richard for organising the day.

Great turn out for first V35 cruise,the photos

turned out pretty cool it was good to meet all

the guys & girls hope to see you all on the next

one. kurt

it was great to see you and the family again kurt. you guys made the day pleasant for me. hope to see you on next one and catch.

richard.

And Chris those 4 teasers you put up look great, wish I had a photo of my car mid flight, if i knew you were doing that i would have driven right next to you guys the entire cruise!

Yeah I'm happy with that one of mine on the narrows with the city in the background! Would have been hard to set it up better if we were trying, glad my car was in the right place at the right time :P

Paul I've got a friend up in Gero who has invited me up for a w/e sometime, will get in contact if I head that way so I can check your ride :)

Paul I've got a friend up in Gero who has invited me up for a w/e sometime, will get in contact if I head that way so I can check your ride :D

That would be great. :)

Hey Paul it's ashame you couldnt make it, it was

a good turn out next time your up let us know

and will try to meet up.Hopefully for you the next

cruise will be bigger & better something to look

forward to.Catch up soon kurt

Looks like you guys had a great time. Congratulations on such a successful cruise day. Also had great weather to boot! Great photos of some great rides. :blink:

Yeah t'woz a gr8 cruise guys.. I enjoyed it and it was gr8 to meet all of u and see ur V35's :P

Thx Richard (aka XTC) for organising everything and providing the refreshments...

Gr8 pics Oaksey and Cake

Yeah I know! :P hey do you drive along Camboon rd occasionally? I think I may have seen you one of the mornings last week? I was a few cars back coming out of side street near Benara rd...