SAU Community

Drag Racing Ring In Northern Suburbs Smashed

Taso84

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bwahahahha alright who was the dickhead in the silver 33 with sau sticker on rear quartre window who had thier car wheel locked for unpaid fines?

lol

legally nismoid can demand they dont display the clip with the SAU sticker :( its his registered image i assume!

I hate to think of this forums and its folks linked to a group of commodores.. :banana:

If people get negative about all this burnout stuff in the northern suburbs, They need to understand where else can you go these day's. They shut down Calder park because of health and safety. The government need to get more involved with car event's and the venues they hold them at. I am sure Bob Jane has closed Calder until November because of funds, I bet if he had more support it would open up faster. Myself goes to a lot of car events and to this illegal drags because that's all there is at the moment, plus it is great to watch the crowd get excited when some one pop's there tyres. So if the goverment doesnt help out where else do they expect people to go, Look at drifting here in australia they need more support aswell.

But they dont say this point's in the paper or on the new's they just show people who say dumb things.

SO GET OUT THERE AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CAR CLUB.

If people get negative about all this burnout stuff in the northern suburbs, They need to understand where else can you go these day's. They shut down Calder park because of health and safety. The government need to get more involved with car event's and the venues they hold them at. I am sure Bob Jane has closed Calder until November because of funds, I bet if he had more support it would open up faster. Myself goes to a lot of car events and to this illegal drags because that's all there is at the moment, plus it is great to watch the crowd get excited when some one pop's there tyres. So if the goverment doesnt help out where else do they expect people to go, Look at drifting here in australia they need more support aswell.

But they dont say this point's in the paper or on the new's they just show people who say dumb things.

SO GET OUT THERE AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CAR CLUB.

You are beating the dead horse, mate.

However, vis a vis attending these events? Well, you're apparent civil disobedience not withstanding, they are dangerous and illegal for a reason.

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. You don't stick your cock in the glass and call it lemonade.

"SO GET OUT THERE AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CAR CLUB."

How is a group of dickheads breaking dozens of laws and endangering lives a 'car club'? Its that type of 'theres no where else' attitude that leads to these problems. There are plenty of places. Talk to your Council. I live in Ballarat, and we have an airport that is reasonable and open to allowing people access to isolated parts of their land and runway. There is the Ballarat Light Car Club, which is incredibly cheap and has an autocross track, and which participates in hillclimb events and track days. etc.

no where else my freeking ass.