SAU Community

R34 Gtt 4 Door Stylin Bodykit - Sneak Peek

WOOP THE DAY HAS ARRIVED! Rob from Fibrecrazy.com hand delivered my R34 gtt 4 door bodykit last night for me about 10pm.

It's the first and mine of course will be the trial fit. Once it's fitted and painted they'll copy off mine so anyone who buys future kits get perfect bolt up fit and no filing or modifications.

VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS!!!

Sideskirts - Startcurved and square up towards the back (stretched gtr style)

19052009177.jpg

Front bar is bomex as many before have gone with so i'll show the usual pic

Nissan-R34-TopSecret-Bomex-Frontbar.jpg

Rear bar (custom one) - full wrap around with bomex inspired look to match in with the bomex front bar. I call it the STYLIN kit hahahahaha It's a little bit uras, a little bit bomex i guess.

19052009175.jpg

19052009176.jpg

So what you think??? I'm stoked! Unlike the east bear the rear section is one whole bar and its not as plain as the uras, totally suiting my needs. Rekon Rob is going to sell quite a few of these puppies. :P

FYI for those who are interested in what i found out there so far

EAST BEAR KIT - $6-8K

4doorkit02.jpg

4doorkit03.jpg

URAS KIT - $1300 au

uras4doorkit02.jpg

uraas4door01.jpg

Post pics when its on the car.

I wanna see how they look.

Usually with R34 4 doors, I only like the factory Nissan Aero kit and the BN Sports, Vertex and URAS kits.

East Bear looks nice as well, similar to the Nissan Aero kit, subtle, clean and neat.

Post pics when its on the car.

I wanna see how they look.

Usually with R34 4 doors, I only like the factory Nissan Aero kit and the BN Sports, Vertex and URAS kits.

East Bear looks nice as well, similar to the Nissan Aero kit, subtle, clean and neat.

i too like the Aero kit's but finding 1 is the hard part.

hence I'm still looking

is that front bar a bomex bar? thought bomex looked abit different.

it does look different

And that front bar is Top Secret.

correct!

Bomex front and rear

post-40562-1242771089_thumb.jpgpost-40562-1242771096_thumb.jpg

is the rear bar from "stylin" lower then the stardard one as thats the main issue i've found... standard nissan kit looks great but rear of car looks like it sits too high as rear bits don't keep the low look of the rest of the kit.

Otherwise yeah nice kit. Still prefer the URAS Type GT.

thanks guys for clarifying the whole east bear, cross factory, bomex, top secret thing. I'll go home n unwrap the front bar sarvo to see if its top secret or bomex. I'd say it'll be top secret, which is cool with me.

Lanky71 - Yep the rear bar sits lower especially through the mid area.

Gotta get her in to get it done over the next week or two, cant wait to see the results.

For me the key is avoiding commercially available kits that are the same on any car (ie the skirted uras kit sold for almost any car), im going for something simple, but at the same time a little unique. I'm pretty confident i have what i wanted. The only line im worried about is the sideskirts from the front bar throught to the rear as they start off curved.

front bar is top secret as expected by yesterdays chat.

Looks good to me but its gotta have a little smoothing work done once fitted for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
wats the prices like on this kit? im keen on the skirts and back bar!! plz pm me!

PM sent

just gotta get my cooler in guys then its off to get the kit fitted and painted. WOOP :P

• 3 weeks later...

whoever was looking for the factory nismo kit .. you can get the front bumper from vivagarage.com

dcimports in perth seems to kit out half their cars with this kit as well .. check it out with them.