SAU Community

Sei Kebab Run

Basti

Can't believe they couldn't finish your car in time, it's been in there for a month. :rofl:

Oh well.. as long as you're there, that's all that matters. You're taking me cruising on Saturday though you realise :D The second it gets done. I will set my alarm for 9am in the morning if I have to. :P

Oh yeah, got more people coming :) A few more guys from aus300zx said they should be there tomorrow night.

Should be a decent turnout.

Edited by jezza boii

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im giving the hills cruise a miss at night, but ill come for the food and meet up..

No ones still responded to meeting up with me from the west...dont make me cruise up to the east alone lol surely someone must be going from the west!

Can't believe they couldn't finish your car in time, it's been in there for a month. :)

Oh well.. as long as you're there, that's all that matters. You're taking me cruising on Saturday though you realise :) The second it gets done. I will set my alarm for 9am in the morning if I have to. :D

Oh yeah, got more people coming :) A few more guys from aus300zx said they should be there tomorrow night.

Should be a decent turnout.

woo i love big meets

Yeah, the kebab place is gonna make a big sale on the night LOL!

im giving the hills cruise a miss at night, but ill come for the food and meet up..

No ones still responded to meeting up with me from the west...dont make me cruise up to the east alone lol surely someone must be going from the west!

Can meet up half way just out of the city and cruise up to the east...

I'm in Richmond tomorrow until 6pm...

Hi all, ive neva been to a skyline meet and pretty interested in comin down for the meet, can come down for the meet to meet everyone, probably come down with Birds (other sau member), only worried coz i had a problem wit one of my rims (valve got rusty and broke) so i put my spare on till i get time to fix it,, but the rim's a different colour fron the rest lol (its white and the rest are silver) so if u see a 33 with an off colour rim,,thats me lol :)

cyaz

Edited by Benzino33

Can meet up half way just out of the city and cruise up to the east...

I'm in Richmond tomorrow until 6pm...

Thnx Jaimie but i wont be goin thru the city 2mro, ill be going via freeway and as for all u west ppl...SHAME ON U ALL :)

S13 is still in shop getting some more upgrades :)

and i dont think i got the balls to drive it on a friday night with its custom plates on now :)

how bout i just call up my mate with his daily 530rwkw V8 Turbo and watch some 2 wheelie action lolol

Thnx Jaimie but i wont be goin thru the city 2mro, ill be going via freeway and as for all u west ppl...SHAME ON U ALL :)

Lol good on ya for makin the effort to com down to the east side :)

daily 530rwkw V8 Turbo

:)

If it's an import then invite him, but I'm betting it's like an SS ute with fully hektic upgrades. Seen them pull some massssive figures.

I could be wrong though.. V8 jap cars... Soarer maybe?