SAU Community

Done Deal on Black R32 Gts-t?

There is a big difference between R32s and R33s, dont just make ur mind up on their prices. They cost about the same anyway.

I think it is a resonable price, should be able to get it for $18k. If u are going to buy a car from a dealer it definately pays to get a check done, i had 2 done on 2 different cars before deciding on my new r32 and they were worth every cent. Looking back now if i had bought either of the 2 cars i got tested i would have been ripped off.

The extra cost is worth it if u get a warrenty, but make sure u read the conditions and that its valid before u buy the car.

My car came with 1 year warrenty, but when I looked into it after i bought the car it had to be serviced at intervals less than 5000kms to keep the warrenty . It had done 6500kms since last service, when i rang the warrenty company they said tough luck.

Negotiations continue,...

I now have extented rego, and reduced stamp duty,

The Dealer has also agreed to pay my deposit back if the car is not to my satisfaction when i pick it up, which will be the 8th of November.

Hopefully the the inspection and sale goes well.

Cheers for all the help and advice guys, i have appreciated it alot.

***** THIS THREAD WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 5 SECONDS *****

.............. *cough* *cough*..............

"Mitchyr32 that was ****ing sad !!!"

(wait a minute, did i just refer to myself in the 3rd person?)

mate that's very pricey

to give you an idea i got mine in late jan (ok i know it was before sevs) through private sale here in melb:

- 93000 kms genuine

- original dark blue paint

- R32 GTSt

- auto (the main reason for cheap)

- no side skirts or stereo or spoiler

- R33 rims

- body in good nick although was keyed on one side

i paid $11,500 as they guy was heading overseas and depserate to sell and i pretended that i wanted to wait before buying (he he)

moral of the stor: that car is way overpriced and you should be looking at something much cheaper if you really want a good buy. just because it costs more doesn't mean its better...

...BUT...

the choice of an R32 was a great one and if you do get one you won't be disappointed! handles SUPERB and accelerates well.

its a bit slow off boost but once the turbo spools up it gets some real kick.

...and try to see if the one your looking at is an M-spec (has some extra features of which the 4-pot front brakes is the most imporant)

cheers,

Warren.

i paid $18,000 for mine about 2mths ago and it is stock with a nice set of wheels. I paid the extra because i would rather get a good example rather than one with afew mods that has been cained around a drift track over there.

If you do this then you also have the fun of modding it any way you want and knowing the mods have been done to a high quality (i also enjoy working on my car).

that is my opinion anyway.

if you get it i hope you enjoy, otherwise good luck in hunting down another one.

i paid about 13 200 for mine all up on road. That is a near stock manual m spec, with alarm, stereo, boost controller, turbo timer. Look around mate, go for the private sale I rekon, you can get the same for a lot cheaper, or for the same price one that has a bit done to it and in good condition.

Also, If you have that much to play with, have a look around for a 33 or a 200 sx - but y would ya, skylines are better :)