SAU Community

Audio Express - Sydney Workshop Run (eoi)

guys as I briefly mentioned in a thread I'm considering a workshop run to sydney.

I'm looking for EOI as of now.

I'll be in a Reveseby workshop for 3 days only. if you book the car will be dropped, left there,job done, then picked up once I'm done.

I have a cost I have to meet for this to happen and if I do not meet it then its a no go.

currently its set for the first week in August (MLB is later in Aug.) as that is the earliest I can pull this off.

ok who wants work done?

(don't reply if you are not going to commit. - questions welcomed of course.)

Edited by Chris Rogers

I'll commit to a reverse camera with S-Video out, if you can wire it to power on when i go into reverse? (no drilling)

I'd appreciate it, still contemplating that alarm we discussed. I really want to keep my stock OEM key entry.

Also somewhat interested in the HITV tuner you have on the site, does that use the cars built-in antenna?

Edited by g33k

im interested on that chris. i will need to know how much it will costs me first tho even just the estimated $ and the dates you are here. I need a run down or more like a check up on my alarm wiring through the BCM (kinda worried about water dripping in). also i just need my doorstep lighst working! so basically more electrical side of things. very interested on the reverse camera aswell.

I'll commit to a reverse camera with S-Video out, if you can wire it to power on when i go into reverse? (no drilling)

I'd appreciate it, still contemplating that alarm we discussed. I really want to keep my stock OEM key entry.

Also somewhat interested in the HITV tuner you have on the site, does that use the cars built-in antenna?

can do the camera easily enough. wont have s video though. (none do.) alarm via OEM key - yep! TVuner- no oringinal antenna - hidden items. PM for pricing. (yours will pave the way for everyone else btw.)