SAU Community

being used for your car?

Greg

since getting my license about 4 months ago i have noticed a lot of people have suddenly become a lot more friendly with me.

i have found women to be the worst, take saturday night for example. I went to a year 11 formal with a mate of mine (I'm only in yr12, its ok) and was talking to these two chicks. to be honest i wasn't getting very far. then my mate mentioned something about getting drinks from my car and that instant they started being really talkative, even moving their dress up to show a bit of thigh and stuff - being slu tty. after a few minutes they ask me what i'm doing afterwards and invited me back to their place, only catch was that i had to give them a lift. so well aware they were probably only interested in my car (their place was on my way home anyway) i agreed to take them to their place and accepted their invitation. so we drive to their place, let them out of the car and then they literally ran inside before even saying thanks for the lift. so me and my mate were left outside. i should have expected it and we didn't really care, we just went back to mine and got shitfaced :rolleyes: but yeah its just a bit sad that there are some people out there like that, i was wondering if anyone else here has had similar experiences?

ps its different when someone is using you for your car but you are using them as well for a quick ****, it works both ways then.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bahaha:

u gotta learn to use the lock override button there on dem skylines :rolleyes: then she ain't going nowhere..

but yup, plenty of dumb women who ain't worth spitting on.. just use them for all they're good for and move on.