SAU Community

R32 Gtr Parts. Standard And Modified

Just a couple things in the shed I'd like to clear out.

Front right hand R32 GTR drive shaft with good boots $100

Rear drive shaft. Not sure which side $100

Right hand R32 tail light $25

Rear bumper reo off R32. No damage $80

Right hand mirror $30

Set Nismo lmgt2 rims with some gutter rash. 17x9 +17 offset $950. Perfect R32 gtr offset and would be fat on a gtst but guards would need flaring a fair bit.

HKS Vein Pressure Controller - deletes afm's on GTR's $300 Inc controller,map sensor,temp sensor, looms etc

GTR rear seat and seat belts $300

GTR fuel pumps x2 $100 each in cradles

G sensors x2 $80 each

Mines ECU for R32 RB26DETT $150 each. I have two. Suit exhaust, 14psi etc

Std front pipes gtr. $100

Pair std turbos and dumps $300

RB20 turbo in pieces missing exhaust housing $50

R33 gtst Genuine JUN front bar $300

Just a couple things in the shed I'd like to clear out.

G sensors x2 $80 each

Hi Rowdy, Mike Rowe (Roys head - have you contacted him yet?) - the G Sensors are they off an R32 GTR? Can you check the part number - should be 98805-01U00. If so I will take one of them

thanks & regards

Mike

I think the g sensors are both sold Ahmed but to inform you the pn's are 98805 05U00.

Mike they seem exactly like the same thing as the 01U00 items. R32's use the 05U00 number so I don't know if the number you have is a factory replacement. Mine 100% came out of 32's. Have spoken to Roy. Will pm you.

hi, interested with hks vpc.. wondering if u can post up the pic n how much send it to melbourne(3150)

btw will it bolt straight on to power fc?

cheers

It will work with a pfc fine as a pfc uses the same wiring loom as a std ecu. I'll get some pics as well as some for the others who have requested pics. Postage would only be about $15 or I could even drop it off as I work in Moorabbin so your not to far away.

It will work with a pfc fine as a pfc uses the same wiring loom as a std ecu. I'll get some pics as well as some for the others who have requested pics. Postage would only be about $15 or I could even drop it off as I work in Moorabbin so your not to far away.

what is the lowest price u can give for hks vpc? i'll pick it up on moorrabbin if the price suit me best..

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...