SAU Community

Car Posters

niran

Hey guys

I’ve tried to search to forums in case someone has already come up with this question however i keep receiving an error with any search i do lately on skylines aus, So i thought I’d make this thread...

Does anyone know who still does car posters like the ones that you use to see at the car auto salons (the big A3 size one)? Also i have seen the online websites but trying to find a store localized in Perth..

Thanks any help appreciated

Niran

I tried to find stores that sell Skyline posters a little while ago, never had any luck. In the end i got an A3 Z-Tune R34 poster from allposters.com, wasnt too expensive and it arrived the next day.

Right now it is like $8 for the same poster...

I tried to find stores that sell Skyline posters a little while ago, never had any luck. In the end i got an A3 Z-Tune R34 poster from allposters.com, wasnt too expensive and it arrived the next day.

Right now it is like $8 for the same poster...

the next day? they are located in the states arent they?

talk about over night parts from japan.

I've ordered the same pic from allposters.com, looks ace

Um theres sometimes random little poster booths in the middle of gateways shopping centre, success!!! Neuroglider bought an R34(cant remember if it was 4 or 5)GTR one from there and its looking pretty sick!

hey guys thanks for the replies

passive- i will go check gateways out somtime on thursday night see if i have any luck

hanaldo- hey bud yer i was looking at that website good to know some one else has used them..i might have to resort to that

I got the R34 GTR poster (same one on allposters.com) mounted as a bday present from my Dad. Asked him where he got it from (as he would have got it locally) and he can't remember, I wanted to get some more mounted posters of motor vehicles / motorsports :happy:

I got the R34 GTR poster (same one on allposters.com) mounted as a bday present from my Dad. Asked him where he got it from (as he would have got it locally) and he can't remember, I wanted to get some more mounted posters of motor vehicles / motorsports :whistling:

hmm i wonder aye.. like i was thinking of trying to find the companies who come to auto salon and other car events and have posters set up. maybe i could get in contact with the auto salon group and see if they know any names

*giggles* i middle of gateways sold me my 34 GTR ZTUNE poster big bad and AWESOME :(

hey man looks like a fair amount of people found them from gateways. I shall go this saturday and try my luck ;)

Cheers, Niran

A3 isn't very big.

Most camera stores will print up to a pretty large size and will also block mount.

I am going to get some of Marys' paintball photos of me blown right up and block mounted :(

the next day? they are located in the states arent they?

talk about over night parts from japan.

I've ordered the same pic from allposters.com, looks ace

Im not sure where they are located, my poster came from England though... Ordered it in the morning, it arrived the next day in the afternoon

there was a temporary poster shop in Rockingham Shopping Centre (in the middle) that was selling a R34 poster.

Just the one? Would anyone know what it was if you asked them?