SAU Community

Car crash/explosion on Leach Hwy

ARGH34

Anybody see that on the news?

The word is a champagne IS200 owned by a guy named Ronald, turbo'ed up and fully bombed out was dragging dudes down Leach Hwy. He lost it round a bend, snapped a lamp post in half, then hit a tree and snapped that in half at the base too.

Then the car catches fire, blows up and burns the two nice 20 year old girls in his back seat to death.

And he survives.

Makes me sick how stupid some people can be.

Hopefully he's gonna have plenty of time to think about how he's gonna live with himself when he's in jail.

Apparently this guy was at the drags quite a bit. Anybody seen/know him?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ARGH34

The word is a champagne IS200 owned by a guy named Ronald, turbo'ed up and fully bombed out was dragging dudes down Leach Hwy. He lost it round a bend, snapped a lamp post in half, then hit a tree and snapped that in half at the base too.  

Then the car catches fire, blows up and burns the two nice 20 year old girls in his back seat to death.

And he survives.

Hopefully he's gonna have plenty of time to think about how he's gonna live with himself when he's in jail.

im sure he didnt want to screw up,hurt two people plus wreck his car. and it can happen to you

Originally posted by kidd

im sure he didnt want to screw up,hurt two people plus wreck his car. and it can happen to you

on a public road? with 2 passengers? I mean some things just shouldn't have happened.....no matter how he never intended it...he had the intentions to race, that is all.

Originally posted by ARGH34

And he survives.

Lets show some respect for the poor girls that died ;)

We all try and show off now and again. Now this poor guy has to live with the fact that his actions caused the death of his friends.

My Sympathies to the families of the girls and of the driver

ARGH34,

It can happen to all of us, please bear in mind.

And stop being a dickhead ok? it's a tragedy and he is my friend.

Last words, don't post a thread w/o knowing the real story, (Then the car catches fire, blows up and burns the two nice 20 year old girls in his back seat to death) that's wrong as godfather said.

Guys please pray for them.

hey erik give your friend all the support he needs, whether he was draggin or not it doesnt matter rite now. for what its worth tell him sau members r praying for him and the girls families

Hey back off erik.

If he was going as fast as what people are saying he was going, he is a fool. It is tragic and very sad, and I sympathise for all involved, but it really shouldn't have happened.

I think this can "happen to all of us" only if we regularly like to speed down public roads with passengers in our cars.

As for getting the facts right, I didn't want to get into the details, but that was the gist of what happened.

my thoughts go out to thos involved, the dude is nice bloke form what i seen, everyone tends to speed once in a while, things happen, bam,erik so sorry guys :D

don't judge when you don't know the truth!

adrian ;)

argh your a tool..

its only suspected he was racing, while it seems likely inocent until proven guilty, and hes not exactly out of the woods yet..

hes in intensive care, condition unknown so who knows if anything will even happen..