SAU Community

Victoria is at it again.!!!

ice180

Bracks and his cronies are up to no good again when will it end?

Remember the chick who got booked on the Ring Road for 158kmh in a 120Y!!

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/st...%5E2862,00.html

Andre Haermeyer our lovely Police Minister has landed himself in the poo about speed camera bonuses

And police spent more time booking motorists than fighting crime

what do people think?? - where is the accountability us poor motorists are being raped.

one more must be a great news day for the Vic Govt.

remember the car rebirthing scam with Vic Roads? Looks like a class action is on the way

Originally posted by ice180 Bracks and his cronies are up to no good again when will it end?

And the funny thing there is... they've tested the cameras and they didnt have faults... but then all of a sudden they must have had faults.

Make your wonder if they test them at all doesnt it?

The police admitted it might be giving wrong readings "up to seven months".

And the reaction of the woman - she became a nervous wreck, and a worse driver after receiving the notice. How is this "safety" if you take motorists eyes off the road and onto the speedo?
And police spent more time booking motorists than fighting crime
That's why I haven't seen the radio / CD that some little thug extracted from my car recently, but I've got a speeding fine.

hey don't bag the 120y just cause u can't do 158kmh haha man...from my point of view as a 120y driver at 100k's it feels like a bomb ready to explode there's no way u'd get 158kmh at that speed the pistons would be all over the road and in the air u'd think it was raining...:(

Originally posted by dAVE

if we were in sydney someone would have done a drive by on bracks by now...... and if it does happen, i wouldnt blink an eye.

That would be to painless, Bracks need to die a slow and painfull death.

This needs a good bump come election time, pity i won't be around then 'cause i will be long out of here and enjoying another state. Unfortunately the scumbags are in for some 4 years these days, so its difficult to inact change when they know they only have to pull their finger out in the last year.

Tell me if one camera is defective, there aren't more out there that aren't not working to full specs. Who knows the real extent of the problem. If enough people get together the government is in some serious shit, and they may have to rethink the whole funding strategy for basically EVERYTHING. That would be a great thing.

To be honest, labour, liberal.. all some shit, different smell. Kennet actually brought in that camera bounty thing that was in yesterdays papers, and all the toll roads, Bracks just followed in on it all. I reckon we shoot the ****ing lot of them and have a party and dance in the streets :( Problem solved.. gun anybody?

Pollies... and people are two different races.

All they do... As gordo said, pull thier fingers outta thier ass at the end of the 4 years, makes them look good etc etc.

If they get voted out, the other mob just comes in and roots something else around to get money.

Politicians are a law unto themselves.

if they actually DROVE thier own f'ing cars instead of having HIGH paid chauffers then maybe when they get a few fines they might think about it, but then.

Who pays for thier fines? Probably the public. So you can never EVER with when you got a bunch of dictator wanks who 'say' this is what Vic (Aust) needs.

pfft. Maybe on planet mars.

Yeah remember the last Liberal campain did state they would return the 10% error margins. Maybe not rip down all the speed camera's but Id be nearly $500 and 4 points better off so far this year if the 10% rule was still in effect!

if they actually DROVE thier own f'ing cars instead of having HIGH paid chauffers then maybe when they get a few fines they might think about it, but then.

thats the main problem, they love to bring in laws which dont effect them.

assholes

Either some of you guys are lying or the election was rigged. Its funny you know, every person I speak to swears that they didnt vote for him, yet he won the election by the greatest margin ever seen in Victorian Politics. Go figure

I didnt vote for the kunt either

Originally posted by RedR32

Either some of you guys are lying or the election was rigged. Its funny you know, every person I speak to swears that they didnt vote for him, yet he won the election by the greatest margin ever seen in Victorian Politics. Go figure

I didnt vote for the kunt either

Maybe its like the simpsons episode where side show bob becomes mayor because dead people even snowball the cat :(