SAU Community

Parker Lights Blown, Unsure How To Get To

niksta

My parker light isnt wokin, and i want to change it, prob change both of em but unsure how to get to it

The head lights are easy to get too, just the parkers. Do i need to remove the whole light assembly, it

looks quite tight in there :thanks:

From underneath? Indicators maybe but parkers? nooo.

Best way is to unbolt and move the coolant bottle, fusebox and washer bottle for the drivers.

Sounds alot, but seriously it will save you grief.

There is a little hole in the corner that has a plug. Give it a twist and it will undo. It needs to be a HARD twist as they jam a little. I found long nose pliers easiest.

Same on passenger side, but various other objects to navigate.

From underneath? Indicators maybe but parkers? nooo.

Best way is to unbolt and move the coolant bottle, fusebox and washer bottle for the drivers.

Sounds alot, but seriously it will save you grief.

There is a little hole in the corner that has a plug. Give it a twist and it will undo. It needs to be a HARD twist as they jam a little. I found long nose pliers easiest.

Same on passenger side, but various other objects to navigate.

LOL i had a look underneath and thought , how the f*ck did he get to em from ere. But yeh just eded up doin what Yarp said , it is a hard twist to get em 'far out', hopefully they last cas not lookin forward to changen them again. my hands got hell cut up lol . thanks for ur help ppl :(:worship:

i just ended up puttin in LEDs in , i just took the windscreen washer tank out , heaps easier. the old bulb was blown alright, the glass was smashed :D . all good now. the first time u do something is the hardest, so next time it will a piece of piss :D

are those LED coloured park lights illegal?...

i bought some green red and blue ones, been told red and blue are reserved for emergency lights but not sure about green, can anyone shed any light on this?