SAU Community

Need To Source Split Front/dump Pipe For R34 Gtt

vudoo

Hey Guys

tried searching with not much luck

im trying to source a split front/dump pipe for factory turbo setup on R34 GTT to complete my exhaust

i've read stuff about bos importing and AM performance, are they still around? does xforce do a split pipe for r34 gtt?

any help with my options currently would be great

contact details a bonus!

check justjap.com or import monster or rampant imports

thanks but that wasn't much help

justjap already checked, only have JJR belmouth front/dump pipe for r34 GTT, not interested in that

import monster got nothing for wat im after at the moment

rampant imports is now import monster so that was a dead end.

thanks anyway

anyone.....?

1st one had issues, this is my second one, im not getting another one only to find the same problem or maybe diff problems

i work mon - friday so can only go down there sats, and if it doesn't work, then i have to wait another week to go back and return it etc...

im over that part

buddy seriously lol

i have the jjr stainless front and dump pipe connected to a catco 3 inch hi flow cat and a custon cat back exhaust which me and my mate handbuilt. i have had a lot of issues with other products from jjr but the exhaust pipe was great.

u dont need a split dump pipe

ps just dont use there gaskets lol

Edited by GUN_METAL_GTR32

buddy seriously lol

i have the jjr stainless front and dump pipe connected to a catco 3 inch hi flow cat and a custon cat back exhaust which me and my mate handbuilt. i have had a lot of issues with other products from jjr but the exhaust pipe was great.

u dont need a split dump pipe

ps just dont use there gaskets lol

lol dude i kno i don't need a split dump pipe, right now i would jst be happy to find a front/dump pipe that fits... i jst want my exhaust complete

and fair enuff u didn't have issues with the jjr front/dump pipe, i have no doubt many have gone out with no issues

but this is my personal experience, and no doubt if u tried a product, had to return it and get a replacement and it still wasn't right 2nd time round, im sure you would be looking elsewhere aswell, 45minute drive for me each time to return it unecessarily

Edited by vudoo

• 1 year later...

Hey mate, how did you go with this?

I wasnt happy with the just jap dump/front pipe either, the bellmouth part had quite a large lump in it which would slow flow down considerably, plus the guys installing it were constantly complaining saying it didnt fit nicely.

I am also looking for other options.

Bit pricey but was considering these two:

http://www.justjap.com/store/product.php?productid=18666&cat=0&page=5

http://www.justjap.com/store/product.php?productid=18454&cat=&page=1

$800 just for a dump and front pipe setup OUCH!

Does anyone in melb make up good custom ones?

I have one (BOS importing) that I will need to sell, but it's for a 4 door - not sure if they are the same as the 2 door versions.

It has served me very well but I need to replace it as I am changing turbo's.

Hey Guys

tried searching with not much luck

im trying to source a split front/dump pipe for factory turbo setup on R34 GTT to complete my exhaust

i've read stuff about bos importing and AM performance, are they still around? does xforce do a split pipe for r34 gtt?

any help with my options currently would be great

contact details a bonus!

I have one (BOS importing) that I will need to sell, but it's for a 4 door - not sure if they are the same as the 2 door versions.

It has served me very well but I need to replace it as I am changing turbo's.

I am definitely interested. Looking on the Just Jap site the difference is only for the catback, not for the dump/front pipe.