• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy crap! 26 covers on a 25?

looks cool mate!

Exact color Im going to paint my covers too!!!!!

And you went with the plazmaman plenum!!! how did you find it? any change in power/responsiveness over stock one?

Engine looks immac an exactly what i want to do to mine. except i wont be doin the 26 covers even tho they look awsome.

Thanks man.

I did the plenum at the same time as the turbo so unfortunately can't give an exact comparison of how much power/response the plenum gave. I honestly didn't care to much about that though, i mainly wanted it to tidy up the engine bay since the stock one is a pain in the ass when trying to work on the car.

heres my engine bay, not quiet finished but almost there

Bay looks good mate, interesting to see the braided brake lines from the master to the abs unit.. did you notice any change in the pedal feel? reason I ask is im contemplating doing this myself but worried about flex in the lines.

Also, What kind of hose was used?

Cheers and sorry for the Q's..

Johno

atm i cant give you an answer now bout the pedal feel as i havnt driven my car with the lines (getting tuned today)

but i got them made and told the guys what they were for, they used -3 teflon braided hose, i'll warn you it wasnt cheap