Micolour Sauvic Deca Motorkhana

Belsil80

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bad news guys, kinda. Depends on your perspective. Gary Swift has pulled out due to financial reasons. His car has been playing up lately and he really cannot afford another problem.

Good news is he's decided to volunteer instead!

Sorry to hear G.Swift but hoping this means I move from reserve pol position to the on-the-grid 50? :P

Yeah looks like it. Was actually hoping you'd get in, the ol' NA Supra needs a challenge :P

Good news for all you randy melbournites :( - Looks like the Grand re opening weekend for Club Rawhide is the same weekend as DECA :yes: They are still waiting for the liquor licence and I was speaking to someone the other day who said it should be through by then

hey guy, got a lil dillema, iv got semis and all i wanted to know if these will pass scrutineering, if Ryan or Russal or whoeva does it, can they pm me and let me know if they will pass. they are more worn on the outside not inside...

dsc02201f.th.jpg

dsc02202o.th.jpg

dsc02203l.th.jpg

thanks moe

As long as there is no belts hanging out they'll be fine. Probably better than what I'll have.

What are the browny blotches on the left tyre in the first pic? Hard to judge from a photo.

EVENT SCHED.

Please go through the scheduel and make sure you understand how the day will run. You will recieve a copy when you sign in on the morning. It will make the day run much smoother if you read this and ask questions before we get out there.

Thanks all.