SAU Community

Micolour Sauvic Deca Motorkhana

Belsil80

Curious about that too. But I think it might be wise for me fully covered anyway - I generally get fried and tomato-ed by the sun.

Kate burns bad... I do these days, never used to. Spray on sunscreen is great when you dont want greasy steering wheel hands.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Curious about that too. But I think it might be wise for me fully covered anyway - I generally get fried and tomato-ed by the sun.

Dont forget your hands!

No good man! Coming up to volunteer?

I would, but I honestly can't afford it. Unless someone wants to give me a lift up and back on the day.

Supra is my daily and I can't afford to have it off the road. Who knew gearboxes were so damned expensive.

Good news for all you randy melbournites :laugh: - Looks like the Grand re opening weekend for Club Rawhide is the same weekend as DECA :wub: They are still waiting for the liquor licence and I was speaking to someone the other day who said it should be through by then

For those heading up Friday: Rawhide have their big grand opening party :D enjoy :P

well the busted turbo came off last night. working one went on after work today. new coolant...again, just after the new radiator.

gave it a quick run, seems to boost. that is all that counts?? its making a whirling noise, so we will see if it lasts.

nothing leaking. all fueled up and ready to go.

bad luck is spreading, i just found a transmission fluid leak and the trans light flashing again :cool: . i should of known something was going to happen, this always happens to me when i think im ready for something BAM! it goes all wrong :) . i hate my car now, who wants it?