SAU Community

Micolour Sauvic Deca Motorkhana

Belsil80

ah that sucks scotty. was looking forward to have a run with you

hope all works out dude

yeah i was looking forward to it too. but there is always next time.

anyway im about to fix the leak its just one of the pipes on the trans cooler and the flashing light is the stupid speed sensor again i think mine has had it, wouldnt have a clue where to get another one though.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh wat a bugger.

we saw a silver 32 in the side of the road on the way up. on your phone, just thought you were being 'responsible' and hand pulled over to use

the phone...

made it most of the way there :)

oh well... repair time. was going to come up in the stag then decided time would be better spent fixing the 32...

made it most of the way there :)

oh well... repair time. was going to come up in the stag then decided time would be better spent fixing the 32...

was wondering where you went.

got back few mins ago. was fcking awesome

I had a great time, thanks to everyone who came and also especially to all the organisers and volunteers.

As for Rawhide's opening night it seemed like a rather non-event, I would hate to see what a regular night is like :)

Can't wait to check out photos/video and the times...

I would, but I honestly can't afford it. Unless someone wants to give me a lift up and back on the day.

Supra is my daily and I can't afford to have it off the road. Who knew gearboxes were so damned expensive.

I did :)

W58 fun fun...which gears have you blown or have you totally f**ked the lot?

I did :(

W58 fun fun...which gears have you blown or have you totally f**ked the lot?

Think the whole thing is gone. Gonna make a surprise visit tomorrow to collect some stuff from the car and see the box itself. A lot of people on the Supraforums are very curious as to how you blow a W58 gearbox with an NA Supra (I wasn't driving when it happened).