Micolour Sauvic Deca Motorkhana

Belsil80

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who is bringing the gps for the bus stop??

yay the long wang is clockwise again

hopefully this will make it harder to hit a pole

*looks in Juliette's direction*

love the skidpan names, limiter and gate lol

yay the long wang is clockwise again

hopefully this will make it harder to hit a pole

*looks in Juliette's direction*

love the skidpan names, limiter and gate lol

I'm sure I can still hit it :down:

I've never done Long Wang clockwise. I ban myself from Long Wang :D

It may carry a double meaning :D

Danielle - don't try. It's easier to hold the maps up and watch the few cars do it before you. It's not quite as hard once you're out there, the cones start to make sense. It's more daunting on paper.

It may carry a double meaning :D

Danielle - don't try. It's easier to hold the maps up and watch the few cars do it before you. It's not quite as hard once you're out there, the cones start to make sense. It's more daunting on paper.

Or get a passenger. A passenger on the long/short wang is silly cause they're just added weight, but on the skidpan they're really helpful to work out where the hell you go next!

Or get a passenger. A passenger on the long/short wang is silly cause they're just added weight, but on the skidpan they're really helpful to work out where the hell you go next!

Or they slow you down 'cos you argue. :D

I was giving directions to my partner a few years ago, and she was talking about having the cones on the left or the right of the car, but when I tried giving instructions like that ("to the left") she went to the left of the cone (i.e. cone on right side of car = going to the left of the cone). :thumbsup:

As for the long wang, I've never even come close to hitting a pole or a tree, I have managed to get lift off oversteer coming over the top of the hill and end up having a disagreement with the (aptly named) crash barriers. (in a Rex, not the 200SX)

Or they slow you down 'cos you argue. :banana:

I was giving directions to my partner a few years ago, and she was talking about having the cones on the left or the right of the car, but when I tried giving instructions like that ("to the left") she went to the left of the cone (i.e. cone on right side of car = going to the left of the cone). ;)

As for the long wang, I've never even come close to hitting a pole or a tree, I have managed to get lift off oversteer coming over the top of the hill and end up having a disagreement with the (aptly named) crash barriers. (in a Rex, not the 200SX)

I thought we didn't mention the war...

:) I can't make this one and I think this is it for the year?

I should be at the Winton Fun Day on the 13th of December though...

Once again you disappoint me Dan. Will we always be this way?

What's the Winton Fun Day? Sounds... fun?

Drive around in a traffic jam for $30! haha. Nah it's actually really good value. Lots and lots of cars. Last time I was there I got passed by like 2 cars and overtook about 200.

Stick around till the end when everyone goes home.

Drive around in a traffic jam for $30! haha. Nah it's actually really good value. Lots and lots of cars. Last time I was there I got passed by like 2 cars and overtook about 200.

Stick around till the end when everyone goes home.

LOL that sounds like they just feed everyone onto the track until the thing is full? A bit like dodgem cars without the hitting and the clanging?

On another note I got my car back from the panel shop today so I could have made it to this afterall had I been in quick enough.

I'm going to have to withdraw unfortunately...the supra won't be ready in time again...see you all at the next one...

What? You leave me to uphold the Supra name again? Do you realise how poor a driver I am? :(

Probably not the thread to be discussing it, but does Fun day every get messy? A mass of drivers (many of which are amataur drivers) all on the same race track I'm sure hits happen.

lol sorry mate, got a few things on at the moment leaving with very little of the two things needed to enjoy cars, time and money :thumbsup:

The fun days are good, it can geta bit crowded and don't expect everyone to sue common sense but as Russ said stick around til the end and it gets better plus there are a lot of street only cars so you can have fun rounding them up. A big plus is you can take passengers (in the dedicated sessions) without a roll cage.

I've only been to one and I had one incident all day when a guy an an XR6T almost tore of the front of my GTR because he just wasn't paying attention. So I gave him the finger and nailed the throttle to get some distance between us (what ah hero I am...). Nothing more came of it. Like any motorsport, there are risks. Assume everyone is a knob who will crash into and drive defensively and you should be fine. Your biggest enemy is probably yourself, be smart about when to overtake and keep a good eye on your mirrors.

i'll be at winton

Sweet dude, see you there.