Micolour Sauvic Deca Motorkhana

Belsil80

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't do it. I've been told by tyre suppliers that they should go through a proper heat cycle before any wheels spin other wise it'll wreck them. You won't be able to do that anywhere at deca. Maybe the drive up will do that though? I'd be saving them for winton if I were you.

ryan could you please add

47 Chris Starr e36 M3

in with these fools :)

8 Mohammed Tebeileh 180sx RWD

11 Roman Plotnikov 180sx RWD

13 Ryan Campbell R32GTST RWD

30 Matthew Roberts 328i RWD

38 John Richardson R33GTST RWD

49 Phillip Mak S13 RWD

Please :)

ryan could you please add

47 Chris Starr e36 M3

in with these fools :D

Matty will blow.

That's a good link mate! I've never been able to allow a proper cure time coz I don't have enough tyres to keep racing on the first day.

If the 32 doesn't have reg, could you run them in on the tow car a few days before with a gentle drive(hills or fwy, i dont know that one), or are they different stud pattern?

If the 32 doesn't have reg, could you run them in on the tow car a few days before with a gentle drive(hills or fwy, i dont know that one), or are they different stud pattern?

Gotta get them up to full temp so track is probably best place for it. plus my tow car is a commo. diff stud patern.

just wondering, can you just come to spectate, if so whats the price thanks.

It's free mate.

sweet, might come down and watch.

Volunteer! Then stay Saturday night.

Seriously. Volunteering gets you the best seats to watch, plus you can get free spins in peoples cars after the battles are over (bring a helmet, or borrow on the day).

Going out after is great too cause you meet a lot of cool people, make some friends and then forget almost all of them as the fishbowls kick in.