Belsil80

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sent application and paid money..

this time im coming with gate wide open....watch out Roman round 2 is on!!!!

ha ha, ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

i'm gona bring spare tires, i'm near the tread wear indicators if i'm still rolling on 4stud

i may be rocking the R33 brakes and 5stud by then, if 5 stud i'll be stuck with R33 stockies :(

new wheels should arrive mid Nov

ha ha, ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

i'm gona bring spare tires, i'm near the tread wear indicators if i'm still rolling on 4stud

i may be rocking the R33 brakes and 5stud by then, if 5 stud i'll be stuck with R33 stockies :D

new wheels should arrive mid Nov

i will be bringing stockies just incase there is free time on the skidpan in the arvo :(

Howdy Guyz,

Hope everyone is well; I've been offline for a while working my azz off!

Looking forward to my 2nd DECA event as the first one in May was a hoot and I've developed some type of crazy motorkhana withdrawal symptom after the first dose! Is there such thing as a tarmac challenge red cone chemical inbalance? :(

FYI: DECA dollars already deposited and will be emailing my entry form tomorrow after I locate my CAMS passport thats floating around home somewhere!

Cheers

Ben

form sent via e-mail, and money sent as well :( . time to get my new tyres and brake pads and shift kit installed now.

shift kits are very worth while... TJ has had his trans built by RVO, i have had maintenance done by them, seem like a good bunch. My knox autos shift kit is great, but dont rate them as a workshop

yea ill be getting 4 spare tyres this time, ima use the same rears and finish them off and run re55 on the front....without ABS....

is 180sx ABS any good anyway?

AASA form:

Club_Racing_License_Application.pdf

i forgot to attach the other form so i sent another e-mail and this time attached both lol sorry about that.

yeah alot of people say the shift kit is worthwhile i also got a bigger trans cooler to go with it and some new defi gauges lol. ive been preparing for a while, i just got to get it all put on now. ive herd good things about RVO but they are on the other side of melbourne. luckily where i get my car worked on just around the corner is an auto tran shop that has fitted a few of these which is perfect.

entry list updated.

there are 2 names missing at the moment. this is because when they are converted to email the attachment is lost. i will have them tommorow so do not worry if you are not on there yet. (those sent between 9-930 wed morning)

entry list updated.

there are 2 names missing at the moment. this is because when they are converted to email the attachment is lost. i will have them tommorow so do not worry if you are not on there yet. (those sent between 9-930 wed morning)

My entry went in Tuesday night.. let me know if you didnt get it Leon sent it..

My entry went in Tuesday night.. let me know if you didnt get it Leon sent it..

sent the both in on the same fax, if not i have them in my office so i can re-send them you need...

money transfered and forms faxed. will get licence on the day

ppl. be prepared to watch a total noob make a fool of himself :dry:

There's generally lots of competition for that title, especially me this time. I'm coming with my daily, a CE Lancer with a few performance, but no handling mods.

I will be faxing my entry today.

There's generally lots of competition for that title, especially me this time. I'm coming with my daily, a CE Lancer with a few performance, but no handling mods.

I will be faxing my entry today.

ill take it this time hahahaha. never done anything like this and still not 100% used tot he power. oh well it will be fun though

Danes bringing the better car!! haha

Very funny Ryan..

Haha I knew you'd put something like that there Ryan...

Well I can't just throw RE55's with tread in the bin, even if they are 5 years old. They will get a DECA farewell, which is fitting as DECA was the place that ruined them in the first place! :mrt: