Belsil80

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

triptonic auto awd wagon ? any point ?

Sure is. There was a Caldina repping the wagon fans last time...didn't do too badly either given the immense understeer of the thing.

Will be there with or without a Skyline :)

Gonna ask around the friends and see who wants to attend.

A little less understeer would be good... :P

see you there mate!

A little more working brakes would also be fantastic, but I'll just deal with it.

Payment made, will fax form in today.

im so sorry for all these questions i just want to make sure i do it right.

so is this what i do: fill out the entry form but leave the AASA or equivalent licence number blank and pay the $80. then get the correct AASA form and fill it out and bring that with me on the day with $50?

Yes thats right - The Club Racing License is the one you need from AASA, or I will have forms on the day anyway.

AH SHIIIITTTT DECAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Sorry ive been deprived and it shows.

haha.

Bring it ON!!!!!!!!

LIMITTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :P

triptonic auto awd wagon ? any point ?

Caldina did... come down, have fun...

Yes thats right - The Club Racing License is the one you need from AASA, or I will have forms on the day anyway.

sweet... will use one

form is faxed, will pay when i get home tonight!

Just to note people - for this event you can use either AASA Club Racing License ($50/year) or a CAMS L2S License ($95/year).

If any of you are planning on doing any other motorsport (ie track days) especially at Sandown or Phillip Island, I strongly suggest you get a CAMS L2S, as a AASA license will not be accepted at most interclub track days.

Anyways... just sharing some advice. If just DECA is your thing, then yeah - get the AASA.

Any questions, PM me.

Forms faxed and well as direct deposit for both DECA and my Membership Renewal which I just noticed expired 6 days ago. I have also sent an email to the Memberships email address. Let me know if you don't receive it.