Micolour Sauvic Deca Motorkhana

Belsil80

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's generally lots of competition for that title, especially me this time. I'm coming with my daily, a CE Lancer with a few performance, but no handling mods.

I will be faxing my entry today.

Ahem! If my car isn't out of the panel shop or my Soarer doesn't get fixed I could be rocking up in an '89 Prelude LOL.

yours was one of the stuffed up forms so i got your name off your bank dep..

i have a blank fax also. sent today at 1155 from a private no. if you are not on the list and you send one today its probably you.

sorry blank fax was me. sent it the first time wasnt sure it went so did it again.

but all good. just saw the post and my name is added now.

WOOT. not long till im no longer a deca virgin lol

sorry blank fax was me. sent it the first time wasnt sure it went so did it again.

Probably dont remember me but I think we have met once at Heathcote when the Magna club was over there. Will be good to catch up again!

is 180sx ABS any good anyway?

nah they are absolutly shit house, had an accident once coz they didnt do what they suppose to, didnt u see when Roman and i where battling in the knockout round and i didnt stop and went threw the witches hat?? thats 180sx abs....i had a merc before the 180 and its abs was awsome...much stronger...

ill be happy with the grouping too

ill be losing my deca virginity also lol, it should be good.

Also just one last thing my mate wants to enter as well so does that mean all he has to do is fill out the application form and then on the day get the AASA licence and he will be right to go or does he need to be a member of skylines australia as well or any other car club.

yours was one of the stuffed up forms so i got your name off your bank dep..

i have a blank fax also. sent today at 1155 from a private no. if you are not on the list and you send one today its probably you.

Did you need me to re-fax?

nah they are absolutly shit house, had an accident once coz they didnt do what they suppose to, didnt u see when Roman and i where battling in the knockout round and i didnt stop and went threw the witches hat?? thats 180sx abs....i had a merc before the 180 and its abs was awsome...much stronger...

ill be happy with the grouping too

Stagea ABS was shit with shit tyres and pads. Good rubber and good pads, and on the rare occasions it ABS's(emergency situations), it works sensationally....