SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

Ruby. I'll bring a tool tonight I use.

:(

An RB26DETT powered holesaw??? Sure thing Lukey :)

Yeah bring it along. Another member is will to loan me what they have, but I'm open to all offers ... for tools, you dirty minded mongrels! :(

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, can't seem to find any place that sells holesaw kits for my intercooler piping. Been to Bunnings, Autobarn, Repco, Supercheap, and many others. Who the hell sells such a thing that I consider a simple tool? Might just do it the traditional way and mark out the circle using a suitable cup size and drill out the circumference!

Fitting new piping kit this weekend :(

you should notice more response. when i swapped over from the normal intercooler piping (under the washer) to the return flow one, i noticed more lag.

considering swapping back, but dont wanna cop a defect.

One of my good friends is involved with the adult entertainment industry. I know how much the pay rate is. OH. MY. GOD.

Haha the pay isn't too bad. I've got a few girl mates who work at various places around Australia and do those 'tours' of the places.

They're very interesting people to say the least... but they're all incredibly f**ked up.

Thank you for this valuable input to our community. Dont let the door hit you on your way out.

didn't go unnoticed and received a warning for his trouble

Hmm, can't seem to find any place that sells holesaw kits for my intercooler piping. Been to Bunnings, Autobarn, Repco, Supercheap, and many others. Who the hell sells such a thing that I consider a simple tool? Might just do it the traditional way and mark out the circle using a suitable cup size and drill out the circumference!

Fitting new piping kit this weekend :(

Flintware is another joint you could try......Steve, who is Marco Elbe's pit crew for the black '57 Keith Black Chev works there.

Haha the pay isn't too bad. I've got a few girl mates who work at various places around Australia and do those 'tours' of the places.

They're very interesting people to say the least... but they're all incredibly f**ked up.

For what I used to earn (full time) in 2.5 months, she could get in 1 day lol

Well just got home from work so i decided to go and spend $1300 on the net.

CP Pistons: Check

Free MLS HG: Check (thrown in with the pistons)

Spool Rods: Check

ARP Head and main studs: Check, Picked up today from outlaws

ACL bearings: Check, Picked up today from outlaws

So the pistons are on their way from the states and the rest will be here by next week.

But the good thing about building a 4 cylinder engine, rebuild including parts and machining $2500. With another $500 to spend on the head (but been quoted $370 for the head work).

P.S. How good is Hoegaarden

hoegaarden330ml.jpg

Edited by D_Stirls

Got to Blackwood tyre power this morning to get my tyres fitted to my new wheels and they tell me that only the rears had come in and that the fronts are still in a container somewhere in customs. Nice if they had let me know. So they are gona put secondhand ones on the fronts, and I'll have to make it back here next week to get them swapped over when they come in

you should notice more response. when i swapped over from the normal intercooler piping (under the washer) to the return flow one, i noticed more lag.

considering swapping back, but dont wanna cop a defect.

check to make sure you dont have any leaks anywhere mate....i didnt notice any lag what so ever when i put my fmic on :)

hahaha not wrong on that one Dan....i know a few, been with a few and yes can vouch for them being f**ked up beyond repair.....