SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Just picked up a hot guy in a black r34!!  he took me for a spin around the block!!!  that car is sooo sexy!!!!  his plates are DHC... is that anyone from here?!?!!? :)

geez...took some strange chick around the block hey ??? what was he thinking ???? :D:)

Spotted a red r33 GTST series 1, with a weirdly places GT style wing (rear end of the posts drilled into the stock spoiler, front ends dangling) driving past Purchase Road.

awww...all you guys have been having skyline fun. I haven't :). All I've done is change my oil and oil filter....

Saw GTR-10S Silver R33 GTR yesterday arvo...I was in the silver R33 GTST Series II, gave you the thumbs up when I passed you as I went through the roundabout on Metella Road. Seen your car around a few times in the last few weeks...nice ride :P

spotted dark grey S1 R33 GTST p-plater with Nissan Pulsar N13 SSS plates MON-52L following.. heading north on epping road :D:)

also spotted a R33 GTR blue one heading north on homebush bay drive.. gave a smile and a nod.. what a sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy looking beast!

hahaha.. .hey.. i was in my 'line today and i saw a holden gts... plates were MISGTS.. i thought MAD!!!!  It was being driven by a hot blonde chick.. i grinned on passing.. she looked... stuck her nose in the air, then looked away!!!  what a snob!!!! lol!  i was giving some respect to a fellow chick driver and thats what i get! pft!!  :D

chicks can be cruel can't they.... hahahaha...

spotted what seemed to be a cute strawberry blonde girl on a mobile phone in a Burgandy R32 GTSt stopped at the intersection of Kissing Point Road and the road that goes to Telopea, she seemed to be goin towards silverwater road (from james ruse drive?). This was at about 8pm?

As she drove off I could hear a BOV (not a supersequential dohickey, but a regular non fluttering atmo). Not bad... not bad at all...

think the numberplates were SWZ 114 or something I couldn't read it properly as my light turned green as she went past me.

Cool :)  Didn't notice any other 'lines in there.. Hear my squeaky noisy fkn annoying damn new brakes?

hahaha... No I didn't hear them. I was parking my car and I looked at your car and thought... Where do i know that car from.. hahaha

I parked my light blue TP magna oposite. :D

spotted what seemed to be a cute strawberry blonde

haha dude whats a strawberry blonde ?? is it when their not quite blonde ?

ie a bit of brown shades coming through ??

keep hearing that term everynow and again and I wanna know !!! :rofl:.....