SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

seen a white R34 with carbon fibre bonet behind me ....turning from James Ruse Drive to Hassall Street ...I turned into the BP service station at the intersection ...couldn't get the number plate ...but the guy beeped a horn ... and i waved him back...Nice car dude...

Sounds like ED34, nice car and good bloke

Saw a very clean gunmetal grey R32 GTR with an aftermarket cooler, Kaotic Chrome wheels and custom plates (started with an S, I think) at the lights on Mortley Ave at Dobroyd Pde, Haberfield this morning at 9:30am. Nice car.

spotted GTR-8OY somewhere in sydney where i didnt know where i was on the way to randwick, had a quick chat at the lights, good to see you again bro

Lozz really gets around, hes like the SAU mascot whore :P

i saw this hot chick with a silver 33 gts-t at a maccas carpark on paramatta road, stopped in to say hello :D hehe

there was this other cool :( haha guy there too who said he had a 33 as well with half a dozen or so rwkw lol

i spotted wilchy.... well no i didnt but i was tryin to i drove past some IBM buildings just in case but didnt see any white 33 GTS-ts around them... i was tryin wilchy !!!

next time for sure :)

i saw this hot chick with a silver 33 gts-t at a maccas carpark on paramatta road, stopped in to say hello :D hehe

there was this other cool :( haha guy there too who said he had a 33 as well with half a dozen or so rwkw lol

i spotted wilchy.... well no i didnt but i was tryin to i drove past some IBM buildings just in case but didnt see any white 33 GTS-ts around them... i was tryin wilchy !!!

next time for sure :)

oo!!! that must have been the same guy i saw!!!! he claimed to have a fully sik skylines!!! then drove away in a bora.... :