SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

no excuses!!!

i passed you, you snobed me!

end of story

Sorry dude! I didn't mean too! I saw you approaching in the rearview and though "oohh.. nice skyline approaching..." .. my wife and I just admired the exhaust note and your wheels as you went by :(

Heya! Well recently came up to Syd to visit relos and thought i should post all the skylines I spotted when i came up, (yup im bored.)

Spotted a white 33 on cumberlan high way, parked outside a house, had a black pic on the back but didnt get a good enough look to see if it was anyone, or for dat matter male or female :opps sowee.

Another white 33, exhaust, lowered, shopping list on the side turning on to main street in black town.

A white 32 (the first one I actually saw whilst up there i was so shocked!!) on hume high way.

And then a dusty blue r33 on windsor road, looked tidy as!

There were more but they've been taken off my phone (stupid dogey thing!!) :cheers: have a good one!

Saw two white R34's today. One in Mosman and one in Ermington. Both had silver/shadow chrome star wheels and one had a big black rear wing.

Also so Grey R33 GTS-t with [GTS2NV] plates and a cute blonde girl driving it on Ultimo rd Ultimo at about 5:30pm.

Oh, and a grey R32 GTR being driven for the first time (on trade plates) to a panel beaters in Brookvale :(

whaaat ???? your house ????

hmmm I know your near the uni....but didnt know you were THAT close..... :)

I usually get on anzac parade from Barker St....but that day it was PACKED all the way up to willis st....so I took the "back" way.....hmmm maybe I should go that way more often :rofl:

and.....woot ! I got spotted :)

spotted ....the nicest s1 r33 i've seen in my ENTIRE life (except my own)...it was red.

so as I do...I go to wave thinking it was another SAUer.....but to my surprise it was...

BARNEY the crazy mo fo'......he will be joining SAU any day now!

Good to see ya man, look forward to catching up!