SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Maroon R33 last night at the lights at Blakehurst. Gave the thumbs up and then he launched it hard. Nice twin cannon setup and the sound was mad.

Then saw an RBT down the road so i flogged it past them, still didnt catch up with the 33, dude he must have been fcuking hooning!

spotted you sproosy, too many times, too many places around the shire. I'm usually in a company car (a Tynan's Mitsubishi Magna) or my car (White HR31 GTS-x)

"FEAR"

ATTENTION ALL SKYLINE DRIVERS AND LOVERS

THE ULTIMATE SPOTTING......

SPOTTED

BLACK R32 GTR WITH CARBON FIBRE BONNET

NUMBER PLATE "FEAR"

SPOTTED THE OTHER DAY ON A DRIVEWAY. IT DIDNT EVEN MOVE BUT IT SMASHED ME OFF THE LINE.

WATCH OUT, THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SPOTTERS CAR.

Thats the first time ive been spotted! BOOYEAH!

I hope all the times you spot me im doing the right thing (redline + flatchange)............... jks .

can't remember if it was you or not, but looked suspisciously similar to your ride, very similar rims, R32 GTS-t, did that exact thing up that hill in miranda, next to miranda fair, on the far side near that carpark entrance. If it was you, heard you bouncing off your rev limiter a few times, then i turned and looked at the apprentice next to me and said "that can't be healthy" :angry:

mine is only 2500km old engine but the limiter was close to 8500rpm which was a bit higher then i thought they were

so THAT'S why i haven't hit it :angry:

Just haven't been bothered/been too cautious to rev it like that

i had an intresting noise last night. i was going down Tudor road into bonnet bay. the "clock" was almost full if you know what i mean and i heard this huge BANG! and thought id really fcuked something.

i slowed down and check a few things and couldnt see anything out of the ordinary, check all looked for stuff leaking.

Im soughta scared to think what it is. it wasnt a bang from hitting some debreee or anything like that. but everything is fine. NFI what it was but if its bad i guess ill find out.........