SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a white 33 gts-t at about 10pm on berowra waters road, my car was parked and heard him beep as he drove past, this morning i saw asilver r33 gtr with gtr100 plates DRIVING PAST ME AT WORK ON THE PACIFIC HIGHWAY

Spotted a white R34 with dished wheels and Nismo kit heading East on Warringah rd at Forestway last night about 8ish.

Spotted and gotted passed by Smasha heading North heading down through The Spit :rolleyes:

I waved, I was in the black R33 4 door heading in the same direction :)

I coudln't believe it on Friday. On the way home from work (all of a 15 min drive) I saw 3 Skylinesm roughly around the 5:15pm mark.

Black R33

White R33 GTS-t with green P plates (I think they where green)

Silver R34 without a wing. I'm pretty sure this one lives on my street.

All in Terrey Hills, I couldn't believe it!

Love it :stupid:

spotted a silver r33 s2 with gold on black plates flashed and waved got a beep out of u if ure on the forum, it was princess highway about 11.30ish if i remember correctly was at an intersection. i was in a burgundy r33 s1 with gold rims heading towards sylvania

spotted a silver s1 r33 with a front mount and red p-plates come thru my drive-thru at villawood kfc. Hope you enjoyed that extra bottle of pepsi that I accidentally gave out :nyaanyaa: lol

Edited by understated

Spotted a Silver R33 at Erina Fair Car Park on the red level underneath coles down the Cinema's end, didn't catch numberplate it was in a roe i passed on the way home.

Then spotted a Maroon R33 with Green P Plates going past east gosford shops towards erina.

Cruised alongside a black s2 r33 tonight around 6:20pm from the hume highway at lansvale to woodville road, plates were AMF-33something...

Also cruised alongside a sliver s2 r33 at about 7:30pm near windsor, plates gts-06t or similar...

Go the series 2's!!!

I coudln't believe it on Friday. On the way home from work (all of a 15 min drive) I saw 3 Skylinesm roughly around the 5:15pm mark.

Black R33

White R33 GTS-t with green P plates (I think they where green)

Silver R34 without a wing. I'm pretty sure this one lives on my street.

All in Terrey Hills, I couldn't believe it!

Love it :)

I'm often around Terrey Hills, but I'm not one of the above.. I often see a Maroon or black R33 GTS-T number plate DVE-10S or similar parked up there..

ahaha just wen he thought he got u... lol sik untt
:rofl:

hehehe totally :)

and since when does Beer Baron come to those meets? :P

i was installing a head unit in Sinfuls GTR to, and i quote, 'drown out smokey' i installed an anti smokey machine :P

though im sure an *insert correct amount of house here* hours drive to victoria would be boring without music...