SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

he used to own my car :) still got the 4 door i see, twas up for sale a lil while ago

Yeah I heard he was going to sell it as they bought a house... guess he managed a way around it :)

ok then cool it wasn't me. Cos i was around windsor n i hav a blue 4 door r32

Are you old and Indian? What's Funky Munky's dad driving these days. He had the Cefiro last time I knew.

Adam,

i was guy in the white r33 that crossed ur path several times on saturday....saw u twice on the way to seven hills even tho we went different ways on the detour and then on the way back i saw u again twice....that was freaky....seriously at least 4 hours in between....i recognised u from the dyno day a few weeks back.....

Ahh, I thought I recognised you but just wasn't sure at all.

i saw u, i saw u....im not a snob.....i let u in when the lane suddenly ended on the cumberland hwy....then saw u whip it around when messing around with that bloody detour....

i actually was saying to the misus just before we spotted u again....wouldnt it be funny if we ran into you again....

Yes I remember you letting me in there. Everytime I looked over you were looking the other way though.

I think your mrs likes my car man. Watch out! hehe j/k. :D

drove next toand behind a white 33 series 2

YUM 087

from chatswood to the F3

If you are on here, Hi!

Howdy Mr Weevil

Twas me !

I thought it was you cause of your avatar photo and the Horsnby connection.

Saw Anthony-GuiltToy on the way home on the F3 too

Was following a black R32 GTR out of st clair shops this arvo,

I was in a grey 350z

Hi if you're on here

has it got green plates?

new numbers plates like "xx-xx-xx"

spotted black r32 gtr on showground road, #no plates were AUD-xxx i think at 6.35am

then spotted silver r32 gtr near castle hill towers same time, plates were BNR-32W

AYY 56Q i think it was... gun metal grey R32 GTR on pac highway in waitara sorta... we were in the other 32 :action-smiley-069: damn that thing looked fast!

hello if your on here...

and yes that was a chick driving... Jess, known on here as Sinful (plates are SINISTER... sort of...)