SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Nah i live in the Brighton le sans/Rockdale area. The previous owner i think lived over that way.

I spotted you a few nights ago going from peakhurst doen stony creek road towards autoatyle

spotted a stagea gunmetal with a SAU sticker and a trailer on the back about 10mins from bathurst yesterday morning!... YRS 04V if my memory serves me correctly

That would be Terminal (aka Andrew), he's moving from Canberra to Bathurst, hence the trailer. REALLY nice car!

Actually spotted a black/dark coloured R33 possibly R32 (it was dark and a fair bit down the street) in our street last night... whoever it was managed to hit the gutter turning around... scraping wheels ftl!

I spotted you a few nights ago going from peakhurst doen stony creek road towards autoatyle

Woo Hoo my first 'Spotted'!

Actually Spotted a fair few lines at Silv Maccas on friday nite along (almost summer nats') with some tool in a supra with his subs set to dumbass while dancing to his own with sunnys on at 2am... :thumbsup:

Actually Spotted a fair few lines at Silv Maccas on friday nite along (almost summer nats') with some tool in a supra with his subs set to dumbass while dancing to his own with sunnys on at 2am... :thumbsup:

Lol, lucky my supra doesnt have subs......yet

she sold her car awhile ago!

and spotted a wilbur waving like crazy at me outta a stealthy lancer! lol! hiiii :( man was sooo tired... took me a min to recognise you.. was too busy thinking 'who is this weirdo leaning outta his car at me!'

:happy:

It took me awhile to recognise your car with those sexy rims!! Looks soooo nice. :)

..sif not recognise this weirdo. :P

Actually Spotted a fair few lines at Silv Maccas on friday nite along (almost summer nats') with some tool in a supra with his subs set to dumbass while dancing to his own with sunnys on at 2am... :happy:

hence the commonly known name "macca nats"

and that sounds like the perfect discription of a Supra driver..... :P

Saw a nice silver wingless R34 with GT-R rims and gold calipers that said Brembo on them out the side of Terrey Hills shops. I see you a few times a week damn it, who are you? :wave: lol

:wave:

It took me awhile to recognise your car with those sexy rims!! Looks soooo nice. :D

..sif not recognise this weirdo. :D

hehehe.. thanks :) shes soo filthy though! need to get her washed!

sif recognise! you're barely around.. i forget what you look like :(

Spotted a clean stock white R33 S2 goin north bound on the Grand pde..

Spotted Hwy Patrol on Foreshore Rd with the speed gun out... Buggers have been there all week! Becareful ppls!!!!