SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted this evening around 6pm on York St in the city I think it is? A white R33 with carbon fibre boot and stealth spoiler and blueish looking graphics or writing on the sides, I was on the Anzac Bridge so you probably didn't see me.

Spotted a silver V35??? with SAU stickers at the M4 homebush off ramp early morning around friday last week. My girlfriend also saw this car yesterday on her way home from the city.

spotted a couple of R32's, S15, couple of S13's, buzzboxes and some random V8's all on the F6 at around 12pm last nite....looked like they had come back from doing a nasho run or something and i just ended up in the middle of they're cruise, was all very spontaneous and random.

Keep spotting a Silver R34 I believe its a GT model as it has the GT rims.

I think a asian girl drives it, may I add extremely attractive when I saw her one morning.

Dont know who you are, but often see your pride and joy. Hope your on here!

Oh I drive the R34 Black with Impul rims. Oh in chatswood :(

See you round.

spotted a couple of R32's, S15, couple of S13's, buzzboxes and some random V8's all on the F6 at around 12pm last nite....looked like they had come back from doing a nasho run or something and i just ended up in the middle of they're cruise, was all very spontaneous and random.

There was a meet at P6 last night Sam, was probably that.

spotted silver r34 on m5 today got a wave :P

Yep that was me. Good to see you, I was heading home to willton. Traffic was not that bad today. Hope to see you around! :(

spotted the sexiest purple 32 in north rocks today.. man that color is HOT!!!! sorry i didn't let you in.. was so damn busy drooling!

also spotted a purple 33 at the bp on seven hills rd.. was a purple evening!!! would have been complete if i'd seen your car, -MASS- :)