SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

haha my old SDU stickers!!!

I believe that would be Jen (MissS13)...last i heard she still had that car and it still had the sticker!

OMG, I thought it looked familiar. She still has that car? Wow.

west pennant hills?

Then yes you did

i dunno.. it was that little road off castle hill road that meets up with boundary road? is that west pennant hills? lol

it was you

rims, front bar, powerplay sticker

couldn't mistake it for anyone else

ps ..where is cherrybrook?

i dunno.. it was that little road off castle hill road that meets up with boundary road? is that west pennant hills? lol

it was you

yeah thats west pennant hills. cherry brook is if you keep heading up and to the round about after the boundary rd round about.

it was you

You're talking Newline Road right? The road I spotted you on right?

yeah thats west pennant hills. cherry brook is if you keep heading up and to the round about after the boundary rd round about.

If she was on Newline Road she was in Cherrybrook. West Pennant Hills is on the other side of Castle Hill Road if you're anywhere on Newline Rd.

Spotted a Gum metal grey R32 GTR no rear spoiler down at La Parouse last night don't know the time. It had standard black and yellow plates..

I was with the bunch of bikes down there! :w00t:

You're talking Newline Road right? The road I spotted you on right?

If she was on Newline Road she was in Cherrybrook. West Pennant Hills is on the other side of Castle Hill Road if you're anywhere on Newline Rd.

nah.... further towards parramatta way than that

oh and i spotted my car.... hauuuuuuulllllllllllling ass all the way to 7000 revs for the first time EVER.