SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Around Gordon this morning I saw a white R31 GTS-X plates SLY-031

Around Castle Hill I saw a deep purple/blue R33 GTS-t (I think) series 2 plats "NO" I like those plates, easy to remember :D

and somewhere in between Castle Hill and the M2 I saw a black R33 GT-R with plates AP-64_FM (I think)

its amazing what you can recall when you are riding shotgun with a phone to jot everything down :thumbsup:

Spotted Moanie actually surfing SAU!!! :rofl:

lol! yeah i browse around still :D and this being my fav thread, i visit here fairly often! ;)

No way!

Havnt seen Caine for ages come to think of it, i wonder where Mona's got him locked up :)

far away from you lot, thats for sure!!!! :/

Spotted a blue R34 GTR with a carbon bonnet & what looked like Volk GTC's on Merrylands road today, Im pretty sure it was the one from autosalon "GAS GTR" with a T88 turbo strapped beside the rb26.

HOTNESS!!

last night at the norwest car wash spotted few silvias, and an fto. and a 180 with ELMN8R plates

today going to wetheril park on old windsor rd spotted:

yellow R34 Gtt

baby blue 300ZX with a kit n wheels looked hot

yellow r33 (looked like a gtr)

maroon 33 gtr

silver 33 gtst

gunmetal 32 Gtr

white 33 gtst

Spotted a blue R34 GTR with a carbon bonnet & what looked like Volk GTC's on Merrylands road today, Im pretty sure it was the one from autosalon "GAS GTR" with a T88 turbo strapped beside the rb26.

HOTNESS!!

There is a blue one with gold GTC's and slimline plates that I always see around with two big Islanders in it.

spotted a gun grey R33GTST near KFC at asquith at like 5.15pm plates TRxxxx , very tidy car, even my workmate commented on how nice it was

And a silver r32 with a chck driving near mt kurangi shops!!

hmm

i spot so many skylines these days i forget to mention anything

but spotted a nice black r34 gtt from my balcony yesterday on parra rd broadway

plates were something like GR34TT i think

and about a hundred 33 gtsts