SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Yeah cause Wayne has the only black 33 on the coast lol :D

I spoted a white 32 GTR yesterday, gave a too, near chatswood on the hwy

I think the white one was me. White rims, dark tints. Heading out to West Head for a run :) I yelled and waved back.

spotted heaps of r32's today on parra road. there was like 3 pretty close to each other and they didnt know it, like 2 gtr's and 1 gtst within 2-3 cars of each other and i dont think they knew it. on parra rd around 8:15 in auburn heading east.

in the space of 2 minutes spotted 3 lines @ lunch

1 white 33 with WA plates in bunnings car park

1 black 32 - mr 32 gt who always parks in company parking spots (used to do it to our spots)

1 black 34 turning left outside bunnings

edit - bunnings in Artarmon

This very tidy r32 has been around a lot lately. Has a Mines sticker on the bonnet.

One of the cleanest examples I have seen for a while, I'm enjoying it every time I walk past! Hi if you're on here!

post-39849-1203932807_thumb.jpg

Thats my mate Johns car. He's not on the forums.

spotted James (lingeringsoul)next to my car at street vision meet last sat arvo.

23022008121if1.jpg

Hey i know that white Proton with the fully sick interior, i think he has relatives across the street from me.

Whats the go with his car its turbocharged, do you know much about it?

Hey i know that white Proton with the fully sick interior, i think he has relatives across the street from me.

i know abit about the white proton formerly "MYASIA"...i love myasia, thats the car that got me into the whole car scene

i am friends with the previous owner Brandon and i have been in that car a fair bit

its faster than my car at low gears but it runs out of puff at higher speeds (where the skyline keeps on pulling)

pm me if u want to know wats it running

Spotted "ZTUNED" pulling out of powerplay imports today.

That is one seriously wicked car in the flesh.

wonder what the insurance would cost?

Edited by Yo-Yo

not really, met the guy a few times already but never talked bout his car, just had a look lol.

Yes its turbocharged & it flutters hard lol

some more pics.

DSCF1707.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg